THIRTEEN

I can hear the scream around the Arena, the whole crowd are cheering for their respective schools.

"BEAT ATENEO, ANIMO LA SALLE! D-LS-U ANIMO LA SALLE!" The La Salle crowd cheered.

"GO ATENEO! ONE BIG FIGHT! GO ATENEO! ONE BIG FIGHT!" The Ateneo crowd cheered also.

Some of the former Lady Spikers already told us that, when La Salle and Ateneo battle, don't win the game because you need to, win the game because of school's pride.

"And let's meet the starters at the green side," The announcer spoke. "Wearing jersey 2, Meryana Miguel!, jersey number 3, Ester Santiago!, jersey number 6, the starting setter, Michaela Swanson, at jersey number 17, their team captain, Kyla Fuentes, jersey number 14, Jia Estrada and at jersey number 1! Alisa Jimenez! Playing libero is jersey number 5 Ella Pemintel. Let the game begins!"

It's all about the pride, we need to win this. I've waited too long for this one.

We won the game in just 4 sets, and I'm the player of the game, tallying 14 points.

After the short interview, Rhys came to me to congratulate me.

"Congrats Love," Then he hugged me.

"Thanks!" I whispered.

The girls congratulated us for our win.

"We'll see you later girls," Ely pointed us then they left me and Rhys here.

Two people came to us and hugged me. "Congrats honey, you really did well." My mom said.

"Thanks mom," I hugged her. I saw Rhys in a little shock so I giggled.

"Mom...Dad, this is Rhys, my boyfriend." I introduced him to them.

"Hello po, Tito...Tita." He bowed a little to show his respect.

"Hello," My mom greeted him nicely, my dad gave him a smile.

We went to my unit, so we could have a dinner together. I already texted my girls that I can't come for tonight's party.

My mom cooked my favorite which is adobong manok, and she ordered dessert.

"How are you Rhys?" My mom asked.

"I'm doing fine po tita, and graduating na rin po," He said calmly.

"Oh, that's good to hear. What  did you took?" My Dad asked this time.

"Business Management po tito," He answered.

"Where will you work after you graduate?" My mom questioned him again.

"I will replace my Dad as a CEO in our company po," My mom nodded.

We continued our dinner at hinatid ko na si Rhys sa carpark.

"See you tomorrow," He gave me a soft kiss before entering his car and driving it.

The next morning, my mom and dad flew back to Canada because of work.

"Take care mom and dad," I said before they leave.

"Happy Valentines day mga swish!" Aya told us, we were sitting at Amphitheater.

"Samahan ng mga malalamig ang valentines," Mer said. I just laughed on them. "Sana ol mainit and valentines," She said with feelings.

We went to Razon because we have a training, bukas kasi may laban kami against UST. Almost 7 PM na kaming natapos sa training. I entered my unit and only candlelight makes the vision possible, I found a man standing and holding a bouquet of roses.