Chapter 1 - I, Mira Jadsen, Make My Grand Entrance

"I have a perfectly good explanation for all of this," I gestured to the boy now lying on the floor.

     The hallways were crowded with students of all grades, staring at either awe or fear at my done deed. The principal however, did not look at all pleased.

       "My office. Now." He said stiffly.

     I groaned internally before I followed his tail, but before he could walk any further, he pointed at the helpless body lying on the floor. "Oh for heaven's sake. Somebody help that boy up. I need to speak to the both of you."

     The boy's friends stepped out of the crowd to his aid until I stopped them by shoving my palm to their noses (while the principal wasn't looking, of course.)

     Their faces looked like they pissed in their pants when I gave them the sweetest smile I could muster. "I'll do it. I'll help him up. After all, it's my fault he's this way now, right?"

     Then after releasing a sarcastic, girly giggle, I grabbed the boy's arm and with a swift kick to his stomach, I got him to stand up. I placed his arm over my shoulder for support and then carried his useless body towards the principal's office.

      He whimpered like the coward that he was. I could hear whispers, silent laughter and accusing chatters as I passed by with the staggering ugly right beside me.

       Noobs.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

     When we arrived at the office, I carefully lay the poor boy down the chair (read: carelessly threw the jerk down) and sat right beside him. Before I turned to look at our principal, I studied the boy.

      His face was colorful - there were bluish-purple, red, pink, and a purple that was close to becoming black. He even stiffened when he noticed I was observing him.

        "Oh my," I put a hand over my mouth. "Who could have done this to you? You look terrible!"

     He looked at me a bit irritated, a bit scared. I smiled again. "Oh right. That was me. Sorry. But I gotta admit, I like that shirt. It matches your black eye." I winked at him.

       "Ms. Jadsen would you please stop tormenting him? And explain yourself. What did you do this time?" Principal Steele sighed in exasperation upon rubbing his temples.

     I crossed my legs and folded my arms like I owned the place. Irritation was slowly creeping in my system. "Why does everybody assume it's all my fault?"

     He stared at me and then at the boy. I didn't even catch this boy's name. I groaned. "Okay. So I beat him up. But I'm the victim here!"

     The person behind the desk chuckled humorlessly. "Do share."

     I furrowed my brows as raked my brain for a believable excuse. "I can't stand him. His mere existence irritates me."

       "Mr. Steele, she just punched me in the eye out of nowhere! Then she beat me up - I don't even know her! She should be sent to jail for this! This is harassment!" The boy spoke up but his voice cracked in the middle of his sentence when I glared at him.

       "Oh you want to talk about harassment? You? And you don't know me? Please! You've been stalking me since last month. I was going to keep quiet until you - "