1

"You want to get back at all those hero's? You want to get back at those who lacked the will to save your parents?" The man in front of me asked in a raspy voice.

"I promise I will not fail you, Shigaraki." I said as I was in my U.A uniform.

"Good, now get going." He said and I left to U.A.

All those hero's are going to pay.

First, they lacked to save my mother when she was brutally killed by a robber. He tried taking advantage of her, and no matter how much she screamed for help, no one lifted a finger. The area she was attacked in was full of hero's as well. And the second, when they didn't save my father. He was shot when he was coming back home with a fairy dress, he worked so hard to get me. He was there at the wrong place at the wrong time, but he was left to bleed in the side walk. Hero's were around the area as well, but everyone just looked the other way. They could've been saved, they would still be here today. But I'm going to get my revenge, there will be no such thing as hero's once I'm done.

•~•~•~•~•~•

I put on a fake smile as I walked into U.A, I am a part of class 1-A. When I walked in I saw multiple kids already in class. I took a seat, and being around this many people annoyed me. But I still managed to seem fine, even though I wanted to fight everyone here already. Everyone soon took their seats as our teacher walked in. The teacher happened to be prohero, Eraser head.

Or how we will be calling him Mr. Aizawa. He told us all to go change into our p.e. clothes and meet him outside, and we did what he said. In a way we were having some sort of test apparently. I found it pretty dumb, but I had to use one of my quirks. I'm one of the few people that have two quirks. I'll keep the second one to myself for now. I noticed a green haired kid somewhat freaking out. If I'm going to fit in, I guess I need to talk to others. I walked over to him.

"Are you alright?" I asked and he looked over at me.

"Y-Yes." He stuttered to reply.

"I'm Y/n l/n." I said standing next to him.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, it's nice to meet you." He said a bit relaxed now.

"I'm totally going to fail this." I said.

"Don't bring yourself down like that." He quickly replied..

"There's no water around, my quirk requires water for it to work." I said. He ran off and came back with a water bottle. He handed me the water bottle with a closed eyed smile.

"Will this be enough?" He asked. I blinked a bit and received the water bottle.

"Yeah, thank you." I said.

•~•~•~•~•~•

After the entire thing, I came out somewhere in the middle. I didn't really try though if I'm honest. I walked over to Midoriya and saw his name at the bottom.

"Don't worry about it. Look back at this is a couple months, and you'll see how you improved. He isn't going to take you out of the course." I said. Aizawa then said how he wasn't going to take anyone out, and that we should all get back to class. I walked back to change into my uniform. After I got changed, I walked back to class.

•~•~•~•~•~•

School is now over. I made my way to the only place I've called home. I walked in and saw Shigaraki sitting down. I stood behind him silent.

"So how was it?" Shigaraki asked.

"Some kids have actual good quirks. There's a half and half, explosion, super strength, electricity, acid, and hardening. All the teachers are proheros, and the school has tight security. That's as far as I know from today." I said in a monotone voice.

"See? I told you she'd be good for this." Shigaraki said to Kurogiri.

"Yes indeed. It's either she is loyal to you, or scared of what will happen to her." Kurogiri said.

"She just knows that there maybe a way to bring her parents back." Shigaraki said as he looked at me.

"I have homework to do." I said as walked into a different room.

Believe it or not, I care about Shigaraki. He looked after me ever since both my parents died. He's like an older brother to me, even though many will see him as a villain soon, he's my hero for saving me. Hero's could care less about people who need genuine help. I sat down in the dark room and began to do my homework.

•~•~•~•~•~•

When I finished my homework I walked out of the room in black leggings and a baggy black hoodie.

"I'm heading out for a bit." I said.

"Oh? And where do you think you're going?" Shigaraki asked.

"You need more people don't you? I've done some research and found a group. They could potentially be helpful to us." I said.

"Just exactly who is this group?" Shigaraki asked.

"You'll see when I'm done convincing them." I said as I put on the hoodie.

"You know what to do just in case right?" Shigaraki asked as I kept my back towards him.

"I won't hesitate to spread some blood if it's needed." I replied and walked out.

•~•~•~•~•~•

I got to the place they wanted to meet up. It was an abandoned factory on the outskirts of the city. There's no one around for miles. I walked in with my hands in my pockets. It was dark, but the only light was from the moon. I was still able to see everything around me though. When I walked further inside I saw a man with a face mask and multiple people around to protect him.

"Who exactly are you? Why did you reach out to us?" The man in the face mask asked. I took my hands out of my packet and put down my hoodie.

"I'm from a forming group called the league of villains. I did some research and noticed how your group was once the best in the market, but ever since All Might became the number one hero you all went hiding underground. I came wanting to propose to you a deal." I said. I heard the men around me begin to laugh.

"You're just a little girl what do you have to offer? Go back to playing dress up, and don't waste our bosses time." A man said.

"I suggest you hear me out and don't underestimate me. Besides I was taking to the man in charge, not the man who only listens to orders because he doesn't know how to get to the top." I said in a cold tone. There was then silence as I looked at the man in the face mask.

"Come back tomorrow at 5 pm, and we'll talk some more." He said. I put my hoodie back on and left.

"Cowards." I mumbled as I walked out of the building.

•~•~•~•~•~•

I was now back in the dark room I did my homework in. I went to the mattress on the floor and fell asleep.