chapter seven.

chapter twenty seven -  "you don't have to wait."

"finn?"

he walked over and sat next to her on the stairs still keeping his distance. "sadie, what the hell?" "i'm sorry, i only snuck up there because i saw how cute she was yesterday i- stalked her instagram and i freaked out." "wait you stalked her instagram."  "yeah, i- kinda."  "wait, so you where the crazy guy that liked her old pictures but she would have know it was yo-." "i made a fake one, and she didn't break the picture frame i did." she let out a sigh. "so megan's not crazy, she's just a nice normal girl." "yeah, she is." sadie said while nodding her head. "and you deserve a nice normal girl, so why don't you just go back up there and finish your date."  "yeah." "okay." sadie said softly. "okay." he said again. sadie let out a shaky breathe. "wait so if you had a fake instagram...what pictures did you use?" "my dad's pictures." he let out a airy laugh. "why?" "because i didn't want her to know it was me, which doesn't make sense because she hadn't even met me." "your crazy." she nodded her head, and looked at him. "you have crazier eyes than anybody i have ever met." "shouldn't you be going back up there." "i mean your out of your mind." he talked over her. "your just absolutely insane." "shouldn't you be going back up stairs." she said using her hand to point at the door. he broke eye contact. he licked his lips and played with his fingers. "i missed you so much." he stated, before making eye contact with her again. he grabbed her cheeks and crashed their lips together. she smiled into it, she knew she couldn't lose him.

"i ran it by the group and we have decided to stop calling you mally if we can call you jimmy instead." jack said walking down the sidewalk with malcom and ayla. "well?" "i'm thinking." "how about on mondays and wednesdays?" before jack could answer. they were stopped by, finn sitting on the stairs with his arm wrapped around sadie's shoulder. "well what do we have here?" ayla said giggling before sitting down. "ohh seems like we have to love birds in the house!" malcom shouted before sitting next to jack. "well guys come on give me credit where it is due?" ayla said pointing to herself. "thank you ayla." sadie and finn said in unison. "but i mean i never sent you nudes sooo...." "finn wolfhard you are to much of a pussy to do that anyway." jack said causing them all to laugh." "but..." sadie started. "you did

send memes."

the end

OHhHhH
that's the end
i love this book with my whole heart
i hope you enjoyed it!
i will be trying to finish my other stories also!!!
bye for now :)

don't forget to send memes!!!!!