♡The girls ♡

Y/N - heeey girls, anyone bored as well?

Sooyeon - Y/NNNNNNNN! I just thought about uuu. Yeah I'm bored as hell :|

Y/N - I'm making some hot cocoa anyone care to join? 

Y/N - There will also be some popcorn and movies... just saying

Shuhua - You had me at cocoa. I'll be there in 10.

Sooyeon - Count me in as well Y/N  ♡ 

Soojin - Well I've finished all my work, are you sure we wouldn't be a bother Y/N?

Y/N - No, no, of course not. I really need some company, I would love it if you joined us ♡ 

Soojin - Oh... I'm flattered (∗ᵕ̴᷄◡ᵕ̴᷅∗)՞  

Yuqi - Heeey, I really want to go but me and Minnie are working on a project and we'll be busy the whole day. Please, pray for us girls, it's a physics project and I think I might blow up poor Minnie's house (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯) 

Minnie - Cmon Yuqi if we work harder maybe we can arrive by the end of the movie  (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و and don't you dare blow up my house without my permission (ு⁎ு)྆྆ 

Miyeon - If there are snacks and friends I'm down, Y/N don't start the movie without me pls*:゚*。⋆ฺ(*'◡')  

Y/N - Yaaay thx girls ily ♡ 

----end of chat----

A happy mood took me over and I excitedly started to prepare the hot cocoa for the girls. I'm so glad I learned how to depend on people that want only to make me happy, not expecting anything in return, none of them ever demanded me to do anything. With the six girls I can finally feel safe and not scared for mine and my father's well being. Yes I haven't been totally honest with them, I couldn't possibly tell them everything but omitting this to them doesn't feel as heavy because of how comprehensive they are. I surely am lucky to have them by my side. 

Soon enough I hear a light knock on the door but I can't move from my spot or else my dear cocoa will burn so I just shout to whoever's at the door "It's open!" the person complies and enter my house without much of a peep. "Sooyeon is that you? I'm still doing the hot chocolate but I'll be done in a few minutes." when I don't hear the usual bright reply that my friend usually gives me whenever it is related to food I start to suspect it isn't Sooyeon that I just allowed into my house.

Still worried about not burning my delicious drink I decide to ignore the lack of a reply and just focus on finishing my task as fast as possible. With my vision totally entranced in the moving of the wooden spoon on the hot pan filled with chocolate my ears perk up with the soft sounds of feet moving in my direction, the hair in my arm stand up and I prepare myself for a scare. 

"You're looking even prettier now than the first night I saw you" that raspy voice with an edge of sadness in it makes it impossible for me to keep the chocolate from burning. I turn off the stove and brace myself before turning around. He's here. In my house. And my friends are on the way. "What are you doing here, Wooyoung? I invited some friends over so if you could make this quick." my voice doesn't falter and I'm able to be as blunt as possible, with a cutting tone that would end any kind of small talk. The man in front of me looked totally different from the boy I met at the casino months ago, now I can't even tell who he is anymore, his eyes are glinting with a fire behind them. He looks so certain, the total opposite of how he looked just weeks ago at school, I wonder what changed. It doesn't matter anyway, we're not together anymore. After staring for a whole torturous minute he comes closing he distance between us until I hit the solid  kitchen countertop, he reaches a hand to put my astray hair in place and never takes his eyes off mine  "I came here to tell you that I won't be your second option anymore. You can stay with Chan for now but I'll have your heart in the end. That's all I have to say. I really hope you have a good time with your girl friends." when his mouth stops moving I almost ask him to stay, to remind ourselves of the sweet time we spent together. But I don't say another word and he leaves through the front door as easily and quietly as he came.