Rose tensed, brows furrowing, pain flashed through her eyes to quickly to be really noticeable if Candy wasn't looking for it. She curled her lips in irritation at being read through so easily before sighing ,
"I....*sight*..... You're right, I might be a little disappointed, unlike you and that blue eyed brat, we weren't really that close, it was mostly my fault, but our relationship was kind of reassuring for us".

Their relationship was a safe place for them, it was a routine that no one could change and even when they weren't really together they acted like an old couple, they fought, they reconciled, they got jealous and in the end they got back together. Sometimes it was physical sometimes it was emotional , but it never got to the point of being romantically attached to each other. They were just each other confidants but not more than that.

Candy understood this, most of the time those two were in denial of their own feelings which lead them to a lot of fighting, teasing and misunderstandings. It was like watching a drama and with Rose's tsundere tendencies.... well lest say they never got out of the sex friends stage.

Candy thought with that man's personality and insistence on making Rose his wife , she wouldn't be surprised if he really followed her over. If Leo could do it there was no doubt that that tyrannical older brother of his was here too, and Candy was already suspicious of who it could be. But Rose was anything if not stubborn and she wouldn't force her sister to see things that she didn't want to. Anyways this could serve as her revenge to that man for hogging her sister's attention back in the other world. If Rose was incredibly stubborn, then Candy was incredibly petty and her pettiness was incredibly strong when it came to vying for her sister's attention.

Rose wasn't really the type to wallow in  misery, so after an awkward silence, she returned the conversation to the original topic, Candy and her brat of a boyfriend.
"Sooo~ as you must have noticed the brat seems to have forgotten everything about his life in the other world, to him this is the first time living, meeting and loving you~ isn't it nice~".

Candy made a sound under her breath, feeling slightly aggrieved that the person she loved didn't remember their first meeting, and he had chased her and made her fall in love with him after that.

"This is really like those transmigration novels that I used to read in the other world, if only you were a boy too~ it would be nice having a BL love story broadcasting in front of my own eyes~" Rose laughter was full of perverted thoughts and Candy smacked the back of her head in annoyance.

"ROSE!!", she yelled wanting her sister to get out of her fantasy world and her brain out of the gutter.

"Anyway~ what i wanted to convey with my beautiful sharing of my knowledge and intelligence is that_"
She was interrupted by her sister once again when she growled out her name in irritation wanting her to get to the point, "that he may not remember anything about our last life but his feelings for you were obviously really strong as they have crossed over along with him, he doesn't remember but he loves you and maybe in the future he might remember some things so don't worry about it okay", Rose finished with a smile, Candy shifted giving her sister a surprise hug that send both of them sprawling to the bed.
She smiled through the stifled feeling in her chest, her sister was always worried about her and was always aware of her feelings, she was so glad that they were sisters.

The atmosphere was filled with unmentioned words of sisterly love, it was lovely and emotional, until Rose spoke again,
"And this proves that love at first sight is stupid and doesn't exist!!",

Candy let out and beastly growl and pushed her out of the bed.

........,............................................................................

"So what happened between you and the second young lady in the library? Hmm?", the crown prince asked his brother.

Prince Leo stiffened not expecting his older brother to know or even care about what happened between him and Candy. He looked at his brother nervously,
"Nothing really happened brother...."

"Hmm...", Cain stared at him for a little while longer just watching his brother fidget nervously then he turned his head to stare outside the carriage through the window, his thoughts turned to his Rose, the girl has been as annoyed as always when she saw him coming to visit her ignoring him in favor of reading a book with a strange cover and even stranger content, ( her smile made him shudder even now from just remembering it), it was fine with him he was happy and relatively entertained with just watching her face go through a lengthy variety of expressions before turning bright red until she suddenly flinched and her eyes glazed over as if her mind was far away, and he was suddenly overwhelmed with an urge to kill whoever made the light smile that she always carried on her face wilt away replaced by a look of pain and hopelessness.

'Whoever you were thinking about my dear, I promise I will find them and kill them myself so that your mind can think only of me and your eyes can see only me,'Cain thought with a sneer curling his lips viciously, 'You are mine and you will always belong to me~'.

Sitting across from him Leo shuddered watching with growing horror as his brother face darkened, his smirk growing wider and creepier with a sharp edged that didn't seem to belong in his usually gently smiling brother's face. He silently prayed for whoever provoked his brother to smirk like that.