[18] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

Start from the beginning

The three girls stood up and started to walk towards the house.

"Hey be safe." John B said mostly to Sarah.

"We will." Sarah responded before they walked off leaving the three boys.

JJ grabbed Popes face, making the boy look at him.

"Be safe." JJ mocked JB. Pope grabbed JJ face too.

"I'll be so safe," Pope said, caressing JJ face.

"Can you guys stop?" John asked annoyed knowing they were making fun of him.

"I'll be safe for you." Pope said to JJ.

"Stop!" JB whispered yelled. "I'm gonna kill you."

"But how would that keep us safe?" Pope asked.

The girls walked quietly towards the porch, finally reaching it. They walked up and Kie opened the breaker.

"Where are the breakers?" Sarah asked panicking.

"What is this?" Kie asked confused seeing the twisted wires.

"Shit. Guys." Bree said looking at the wire that lead inside. "It goes inside."

Bree slowly opened the door and the three girls walked inside. They looked around quietly and slowly looking for the breaker.

The girls jumped when a cat came out of nowhere and made a noise. Bree glared at the car before going back to looking.

They followed the wire which lead them to the breaker. They smiled at each other as Kie opened it. She shut the breakers off, one by one, as quietly as she could.

All the sudden they heard clanging, like metal being slammed on to the floor. The girls pressed themselves against the wall, hearing footsteps coming down the steps.

"It's- It's late Leon." They heard a voice. Bree grabbed Sarah's hand, Sarah not caring and actually comforted by it.

"I can hear you Leon." They heard as Mrs. Crain walked past them. Kie slapped a hand over her mouth so the old lady wouldn't hear her shaky breath.

"I've been waiting all night!" Crain yelled and turned around looking directly at the girls.

"Shit!" Kie yelled.

"Go!" Bree and Sarah yelled multiple times.

Bree's hand slipped from Sarah's as they separated, Bree running a different direction from Kie and Sarah not even realizing it.

"Shit." Bree muttered looking at the door that was bolted shut. She tried opening it and glancing behind her only to seeing Crain.

She ducked as Crain tried to hit her with a fire poker. She ducked, avoiding each hit.

"No!" Sarah yelled and ran up to Crain and grabbed her fire poker, ripping it out of the old lady's hand and grabbing Bree.

The three girls ran downstairs to the basement where the boys were.

"Guys!" Kie yelled in panic.

"Guys!" Sarah yelled in panic.

"Whoa whoa. What's going on?" Pope asked.

"Ms. Crain, she's up here." Sarah yelled out of breath.

"She tried to kill me with a fire poker." Bree said breathing hard.

"Guys we gotta go." Kie stated.

"We locked her in the parlor, but we gotta go!" Sarah yelled.

"Okay, code red." JJ said as the other three girls grabbed the rope all of them ready to pull up John B. "Let's go John B we gotta go! Get back on man!"