"I understand lee lee and that's our fault we shouldn't make you feel like you and your feelings don't matter cause they do I promise they do"he gave me a hug and I hugged him back "I love you bubba" "I love yo goofy ass too"I smiled and pushed him off of me.

"Always ruining the mood"I said going to the stove and checked on the Spaghetti "that's Xander mean ass"he said and I chuckled "you ain't talk to him have you"he asked me and I shook my head.

"No, I'm being a little stubborn right now but I don't care cause he hurt my feelings"I pouted looking like a lil baby "boy my nephew gone be a handful"jun bug said making me laugh.

"Yea with the family he has" "who you think gone be his favorite uncle"he asked me and I shrugged "I got to see how he acts if he's calm them he's going to love caleb, if he's mean then him and Xander gonna be best friends, and if he's goofy or childish it's between you or maj"he made a shocked face.

"I am not childish"he hold his chest and I chuckled "yea the hell you are"my daddy came into the kitchen and I laughed while jun bug mugged  him "you just saying shit why you even here" "this my house nigga why YOU here the hell".

I started cracking up "it's not that funny"maj came into the kitchen with his face scrunched up "what's wrong with you"I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

"Yo friend keep playing with me like I want go break my foot off into ha ass"he started going off and all of us made the same face.

"Damn what she do"caleb walked in eating some subway "ha ass gone go out after I told her not to then when she got pissy drunk she gone call me crying talm about some come get me I want so-

"Aht we don't need to hear all of that"I cut him off and he chuckled "but yea she just made me mad but I'm not that mad I will be over there later on tonight"he shrugged his shoulders and I did the same.

Ain't got nun to do with me.

"Xander coming"caleb asked us and daddy nodded his head "Yea I talked to his ass this morning"I stayed quiet while everybody looked at me "what"I rolled my eyes at them.

"You got to talk to him Liyah"I sighed and nodded my head "even though he didn't want to talk to me"I mumbled to myself "what was that"my daddy looked back at me and I shook my head "nun".

My phone started ringing and I saw that von was calling me "Yes" "come outside" I chuckled "boy how you know where I'm at"I asked him grabbing my purse and cut the spaghetti off and took the cornbread out.

"Don't worry about all of that now come on"I huffed and hurried out the door "I'm coming"I hung up and walked up to his door and opened it "what Yo ass want"I got in the car and he was just smiling at me "what"I blushed.

"You just look good today"I smiled "thank you, you look good today to"I gave him and kiss and he deepened it "mmm von wasuh with you today"I bit my lip getting turned on "nun I just miss you mamas".

Awwww him miss lil ole me.

"Aww that's so sweet baby you hungry I just cooked"I asked him and he nodded his head "who all here" "everybody but Xander but he on his way I think"von nodded his head and we walked into the house.

"Wasuh king von"maj walked up and dabbed von up "I hate when people call me by my Instagram name"he said and I chuckled "stop being so know then" "I can't help it that mother fuckers know me" I shrugged your shoulders.

"Yo"I heard the front door open followed by multiple foot steps "wasuh Xander"I looked over and saw Xander standing in the arch way of the kitchen "what y'all got going on"he came in the kitchen and dabbed all the boys up and when he got to me he pulled into a hug "I can explain why I didn't come okay don't hate me"I nodded my head.

"I can never hate you"I hugged him back but then I heard somebody gasps making me look up "how the hell you got here " jun bug said looking at jayla who was standing there holding a baby.

I was just stuck cause I thought I would've never saw her again nor ever meet my niece "Is that"I pointed at the baby and Xander nodded his head and walked over to jayla "look who popped up the yesterday"he grabbed the baby out of her hand and walked over to me.

"Liyah meet zaria...zaria meet your dramatic auntie liayh" "awwww she so beautiful" I cooed at her and they both said thank you making me look up at Jayla.

She look scared, what for I don't know it ain't like I was gone beat ha ass "bet zaria you want to meet your annoying uncles"I said and Xander place her in my arms.

She's so beautiful I can't wait till I have my baby.

"I know right"von said scaring the fuck out of me "stop doing that" he chuckled and I smiled down at her "this is your uncle von he can read minds so watch what you think about around him"I Whispered to her.

"Then we have your uncle maj he's a little crazy in the head but hey we all are"I walked over to caleb "this is your uncle caleb now he's the one that you are most likely going to go to for advice but please don't tell him nun that will make him want to kill somebody cause he will trust me"I chuckled.

"Then we have you uncle jun bug he is annoying but you will learn to ignore his ass-oops I'm sorry let me stop cussing"I said and they all looked at me with the same look.

"Okay give me my grandchild"my daddy grabbed her and pushed me out the way "you ain't have to push me nigga"I rolled my eyes and went over to von "you ready for yushon"I asked him rubbing my belly "yes he will be here in a month I can't wait"he kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"Umm Liyah can we talk"I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked over and saw jayla, I looked at von then her and then von "go"I nodded my head and followed her to the living room.

"So wasuh"I sat down on the couch and she sat on the other one "I just wanted to say I'm truly sorry for everything that I have put you and your family though I let jealousy get the best of me and it effected me and your friendship and that's all on me"I nodded my head "I shouldn't have to ran away instead I should've stayed and talked to you and apologize like a a-adult".

Her voice started to crack and I could see that she was genuinely sorry but I don't know if I can take her back into my life "I didn't realize how fucked up in the head I was until I had my babygirl and I took her away from her family,that's when I got help".

"That's great to hear"I said nodding my head "Liyah I know that we can't go back to being how we was but can we try to get along for Xander and zaria sake please"I nodded my head "I can do that and Jayla I want you to know that I never had a problem with you until you started to Interfere with my family"she had a disappointed face "I understand".

"We good now"I asked her and she wiped her year and nodded her head "yea we good thank you"she said getting up and I nodded my head.