Chapter 21: Bad dreams

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Simple. Joey can't take the keys with him since vault doors can only be locked from the outside. And he can't waste time to look for a hiding spot since he needs to oversee his new "project". Like i said it's just a theory, but it's better than nothing."

Husk rubs his eyes,

H: "Please don't tell me we need to sneak our way in again."

(Y/N): "Ha, of course not. We are going in guns blazing. We have no time to be sneaky. So, if we are going to visit good ol' Sammy, don't hold back."

The Hazbin crew looked back at Allison, waiting what she has to say about this,

AP: "Sigh. We really don't have other leads, do we?"

C: "Well the only other option is to split up and search all rooms in this abyss."

Allison nods slowly and stands up,

AP: "Alright. It's settled then. We will take a break, gear up and then visit Sammy in his sanctuary."

HS: "But what if he doesn't have a key or what if he doesn't know where the others are?"

(Y/N) emptied his vodka glass in one go and answers Henry,

(Y/N): "Then i will burn his sanctuary to the ground, befor we will ask Alice if she knows something."

A plan was made and the day is over, atleast for them. They stood up and talk about a few details in this plan. (Y/N) glances at Henry and sees how his old colleague stares at Allison's map, like he is searching or looking for something. (Y/N) shrugged it off, maybe he was just looking at something.
Half an hour later, everyone except (Y/N) are walking back into their rooms while he takes a seat on a armchair infront of the fireplace after he grabed a book from the storage room. And if you look at that, it looks like the book of (Y/N)s old friend from NYC actually became quiet popular. He is holding one copy of it right in his hands, he leans back, and started to read "The Call of Cthulhu".

It is late, propably 10pm. He is still reading and enjoying his book until someone enters the lobby.

It's Henry.

What is he doing here at such a time?

HS: "Ah, (Y/N). You are still awake, perfect."

He speaks quietly, almost a whisper,

(Y/N): "Henry. What are you doing here at such a time? Trouble to fall asleep?"

HS: "No. I... i needed to wait til everybody is asleep. I need to talk with you, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Why did you wait? We could have talked earlier."

HS: "I needed to talk with you alone, (Y/N). Come, i need to show you something."

(Y/N) stands up and they walk towards the table with Allison's map on it,

(Y/N): "What do you need to show me, Henry?"

HS: "A escape route."

(Y/N) raises an eyebrow,

(Y/N): "A escape route?"

HS: "Exactly."

Henry points his finger on their current location and starts to move it,

HS: "This is our current location. But we could use this elevator at the end of the hallway and reach the upper levels of "the nine circles". From there we have to use a few old corridors to reach this stairways. From there we enter the Music Departement at "Styx". We have to use the main door to get out and after a short hallway we have to climb. We will climb the same hole through i entered the Music Departement in the first place. But if we manage to climb up..."