"Oh, wow that's interesting." She held up her hand, "Ivy Summers, pleasure to meet you."

I shook it, "Jessica Finkle, and it's nice to meet you too. You can call me Jess though."

She shook my hand firmly. She had a really pretty smile and her clothes were definitely gorgeous.

"Do you want some popcorn?" I was starting to get hungry since I didn't have lunch.

"Um..no, I'm okay but thank you." I waited in line until I got to the front of the line and requested, "One small popcorn please."

Surprisingly, I got a different response then what I wanted, "We're all out, do you want anything else?"

Hmm..I was really wanting some popcorn. Let's see here they have candy, pickles, chips, oooh.

"I'll have some nachos and don't be stingy with the chilly please." The woman taking my order could not look more miserable.

But who can blame her? She is standing out in the hot sun getting food for other people and not getting paid for it.

She handed me my nachos and I went and sat back down beside Ivy. I'm hoping I just made a new friend.

She smiled at me as I returned, "I thought you were getting popcorn."

I sighed, "I was going to but they ran out sadly. So, who do you think is going to win the game today?"

She looked at me putting her camera away, "Umm..I'm hoping we win today."

I stopped and laughed at my dumb question as she laughed with me.

Justin is up to bat. All the bases are full and every Aztecs fan is on the edge of their seats while me and Ivy are crunching on nachos. Yes, I let her have some.

He hits the ball. It goes up and up and...it's out of there! We all stand and cheer.

The announcer says, "Home run! The Aztecs win the game!"

I got off the stands and ran with everybody else on to the field. Harper hugged Justin and told him congratulations before I could.

I stepped back. Ugh, what am I doing? This is so stupid why am I so stupid?

Quit it, Jessica. Next Friday, I will be gone out of here, and I'm getting all hung over about some guy.

Ivy was walking out of the gate as I caught up to her.

"So, how's the newspaper looking?" She then proceeded to pull out her camera and show me the pictures from the game as Justin touched the base.

I smiled at it, "These pictures look amazing." She said, "Well, the first part of the paper is doing great. We've only lost one game so far."

"So, do you have to go to every single game?"

She put the camera back in case, "Not necessarily, I can ask what happened at school, but I do need pictures so yeah, I like to go anyways it's fun."

Seeing Harper go to her car, I say to her, "It was really nice meeting you, Ivy, maybe I'll see you at school on Monday."

She smiled, "I'll see you around."

I returned back to the passenger seat of Harper's car. I couldn't really tell if she was happy or not even after hugging Justin.

After a few minutes have gone by, I have to say something, "So, did you enjoy the game?"

She says sarcastically, "We won didn't we?" I'm really getting tired of her attitude towards me when I haven't done anything wrong.

I wanted to shout at the top of my lungs and tell her how much she hurts me when she treats me this way and that it's unacceptable.