Part 3

We got to the apartment.
Y: Ah yes finally home.
A: Finally
I then started to get a call.
Y: Hello?
?: Hey y/n what's up?
Y: Devyn nice to talk to you!
Devyn=D
D: I know it's been forever!
Y: How you been?
D: Great! You?
Y: Good Alex said in a month or two he's gonna announce we're dating to his fans.
D: Ooo! You guys are already being shipped cause of the tiktoks Alex posts.
Y: I never check his tiktoks.
D: Look at em
Y: Ok
I went on tiktok and searched up Blesiv. Then I looked at them. The recent one was the tiktok from when I threw it back on him. The second one was a video of him filming me when I was on my laptop. I looked at the camera and blew a kiss and Alex's caption was "She's so adorable. Y/n is the friend everyone needs in their lives."
Y: Awe there're so cute.
D: I know right! So ship you guys.
I giggled. Alex walked over to me and kissed me.
A: Hi bev
D: Hey Alex
A: How are you?
D: Good y/n just asked me that.
A: Ah y/n your always the mom of everyone
I looked at him
Y: Hey!
A: But your my Mami
Alex sat me on top of his lap and I set my phone down. I put my hands on his cheeks and started to kiss him. I started to move back and forth on him.
D: I don't wanna hear moaning so call you back later!
Devyn then hung up.
Alex softly moaned. He stopped kissing me.
A: Baby im hard
Y: I'll fix
I got down put my hair in a ponytail and started to unbuckle his pants. I then pulled out his thing and started to lick the top. Then I started to suck.
(A few minutes later)
I felt a warm liquid enter my mouth and I swallowed it and I stopped. Alex put his pants back on.
A: Thanks babe
Y: Anytime.
A: I guess i owe u???
Y: Haha I see what your trying to do but another day alex.
A: Ok babe.
Y: In the meanwhile.
I grabbed Alex's face and pulled him on me and kissed him. We then started to make out.
A: Babe I want you
Y:
Dirty with Alex???