Part 4

I hope you're ready for more pain and suffering, because I sure am! -admin 2

-----

Narancia smirked, aware that Mista was watching him tease Fugo. Fugo attempted to push Narancia off of him, silently telling him to knock it off since they were in the presence of another person, but Narancia continued to suck and nibble Fugo's neck, adding to the plethora of hickeys and bruises that were already there from the previous nights.

Mista broke the incredibly awkward silence. "So.. it was pretty crazy how you guys uh.. got locked in um.. the room.. eh?" Mista stammered, blushing awkwardly like a virgin loser. Narancia didn't respond, and instead reached his hand down to Fugo's crotch and stroked it teasingly. Fugo whimpered.

"You like it there?" Narancia whispered into Fugo's ear. Fugo gave in and let out an audible moan, and started to grind his crotch into Narancia's hand. Mista bit his lip.

"You guys know I'm here, right?" Mista mumbled and looked away from the pair, attempting to hide his erection. Narancia didn't respond again, but brought his hand up and did a 'come here' motion with his finger, still biting Fugo's neck, and staring Mista dead in the eye.

Mista stood up insanely fast without hesitation, almost making himself pass out. He then looked to the exit of the room, thinking about Giorno for a moment, but decided YOLO and made his way toward Narancia and Fugo. As Mista got closer to Fugo, he noticed he could see a glimpse of what seemed to be a cat ear from underneath the beanie he was wearing. He shook it off as his imagination.

Narancia grabbed Mista's hand with his own, pulling him closer, and guiding his hand toward Fugo's crotch. Fugo whimpered, dreading the inevitable situation he was soon going to find himself in.

Getting the message, Mista got to work and began unbuttoning Fugo's pants, gulping nervously, as he'd never done this with anyone but Giorno. He pulled Fugo's pants and underwear down and began a slow pace of stroking Fugo's shaft. (help me i want to die)

"Ngh- ah~" Fugo moaned out and Narancia silenced him by sticking his tongue in his mouth.

--

Giorno reached for the door handle of the bathroom, but before he could grab it, the door swung open in front of him. "Oh- sorry. I guess I should have knocked." He said as he saw Cheese glaring at him.

"Hmph." Cheese said and pushed Giorno out of the way. Giorno frowned.

"Is everything okay, Cheese? You seem a bit stressed out.." Giorno asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah.. I guess I am," Cheese replied, turning around and running his hand through his hair. (bruh moment, cheese has hair 😳)

"Oh.. you know, you could talk to me about it or.. maybe I could help you with your stress a bit?" Giorno said, leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom, slightly smirking. Cheese smirked back and shoved Giorno into the bathroom, locking the door behind them.

--

Fugo was now bouncing on Narancia's lap with Mista's tongue in his mouth, overcome with pleasure. (i felt my braincells kill themselves as i typed that sentence) Mista was vigorously jerking himself and Fugo off, softly moaning into the kiss. Fugo on the other hand, was more vocal, and was practically screaming into Mista's mouth, his hands gripping tightly onto Mista's shoulders.

"Ha.. ah~ N-Narancia..! ..Mista~!" Fugo broke from Mista's kiss and threw his head back in pleasure. Narancia gripped tightly onto Fugo's hips, his thrusts becoming more violent as the sound of skin on skin slapping echoed throughout the house.

"C-cumming~~!" Fugo tensed up and moaned loudly as he came, his insides tightening around Narancia. Mista came as well, burrying his head in the crook of Fugo's neck, panting heavily. Narancia finished last. pulling out of Fugo and releasing onto Fugo's back.

(😭😭 i'm cryinfg😭)

--

Cheese slammed Giorno's back against the bathroom wall and abused Giorno's tongue with his own, grinding against him roughly. Giorno jumped up and wrapped his legs around Cheese's waist, supported by Cheese's strength. (did i mention he's the fucking strong)

Giorno wasn't usually this submissive toward anyone, but this was different. In this situation, there was some important information Giorno had to get out of Cheese, and this was his only method of doing so.

Giorno grinned into Cheese's kiss. This was it. This is how he would attain the crabby patty formula.

-----

Pain.

Fuck proof reading amirite -admin 2