top suga, all in one go

Start from the beginning

electricity shot through suga's fingers as he played with daichi's hair. he licked daichi's bottom lip, and daichi parted his lips in a pant, eagerly awaiting whatever suga felt like doing to him.

poking his tongue around, suga rubbed daichi, quickly realizing that he was already rock hard. he pulled his hand from his boyfriend's pants, and daichi responded with a whine. suga swiftly shut him up by sucking lightly on the corner of his lips.

he pulled away and whispered out a husky "one thousand."

daichi gulped, "i- i'm still missing something."

"awwwe is the captain getting shy?"

"don't talk to me like that," daichi challenged.

he immediately regretted it, the feeling of a rough smack coming down onto his thigh. suga pushed him on the bed by the neck, leaning in close enough to feel his breath hot against his skin. "don't forget i'm the one i'm charge, sweetie. you don't get to command me around tonight. i'm tired of being your fuck doll. i don't wanna be your bitch all the time. you're the bottom here, baby. tonight, you're my little fuck doll. you're my bottom. you're my bitch, got it?"

daichi gulped and nodded, leaving suga with a satisfied look. he sat back up, and he practically ripped off daichi's pants and underwear.

without another word, suga's mouth was sucking on the tip of daichi's manhood. daichi let out a grunt and then a moan making suga stop.

"you're too loud." suga stood and looked through his closet for a second before coming back with a few strips of fabric and a belt.

"tell me if it's too much." with that, suga tied daichi's hands over his head with the belt. he decided that was enough for now, and he set the fabrics to the side for later.

he continued where he left off, circling his tongue around daichi's dick. suga took more of daichi in his mouth, and daichi softly moaned earning a "i haven't even started" glare from suga.

while his hands wondered elsewhere, suga moved his head up and down. he had an amazing gag reflex, or maybe he didn't have one at all, not choking even once as he took more and more of daichi in.

he felt his own cock twitch in anticipation. he stopped sucking off daichi long enough to say, "i wanna fuck you so bad." his voice was hoarse and needy. he immediately went back to work, bobbing his head faster.

daichi felt his stomach start to knot up. he watched suga suck on him, only for suga to meet his eyes. fuck, that's hot, daichi thought. he gripped the sheet and moaned, feeling himself getting closer and closer to climax.

"koshi~"

daichi came in suga's mouth, and suga swallowed, smirking and licking his lips.

"you're paid off now, slut," suga said, emphasizing the insult.

daichi panted with wide eyes.

"your my whore, huh? i bet you like it when i call you names."

"oh koshi," daichi breathed out.

suga chuckled and smacked daichi's thigh again. daichi groaned. "do you like that? getting smacked for the bitch you are?"

"koshi~"

he hiked daichi's legs over his shoulders and flicked his tongue at daichi's asshole. daichi whimpered underneath him, his breathing slow and ragged. suga set him down, shoving his fingers into daichi's mouth. daichi sucked on them, and he removed them, roughly sticking them into daichi's ass.

"ko-mhphf," daichi started to yell, but was cut off when suga crashed their lips together, the rest of his sentence turning into a moan.

he could taste his own cum in suga's mouth. he could feel suga's fingers in him. while he wasn't unfamiliar to being a bottom, suga was normally a soft top with him. he never rushed into things, so this was new. daichi was a little scared to admit that he liked it.