Coffee

Song
                                   ————
                              Just in time
                              Dean Martin

                                 NOTE
                                 ———
            This HC takes place in modern times

Every morning when diego wakes up, he puts on sweatpants and walks to the kitchen where he starts to make coffee, he's always had a passion for coffee and he learned how to make it good, hotpants never was fond of coffee until she drank diegos. Something about the blend was really good. The smell of coffee would fill the morning air.

Diego would use his expensive expresso machine or one of his other coffee devices and make something, depending on what he felt like having that morning.

Since diego was the first one to wake up he'd take his time. He would play some music on his phone. He was always careful to make sure he didn't have it too loud so hotpants could sleep in for however long she wanted to without being disturbed.

Diego would play music from his phone and quietly sing along, breaking out in dance depending on the song. He made sure to carefully measure all of the ingredients, from the beans to how long he steams the milk for.

When he pours the coffee he likes to add little designs in the foam, making coffee for him is a peaceful escape, it calms him down. Whenever he's had a stressful day at the track, he's excited to come home to hotpants, cuddle her and make coffee. He loves how hotpants praises him for his skillful craft.

One time hotpants suggested the idea of opening a small coffee shop near their house and diego loved that idea. They just saved up enough money and are planning it in the fall.

As diego finished making his and hotpants' coffee he heard footsteps come from down the stairs. He turned around and saw hotpants sitting at the kitchen counter infront of his yawning. She leaned over the counter and gave him a goodmorning kiss as he slid her coffee cup to her and him making a sip from his blue mug.

"Careful love, it's really hot" he said blowing on his mug. Hotpants blew on her coffee before cupping her pale pink mug in her hands and taking a small sip.

"Oh my god diego this is so good" she said while flashing him a warm smile.

———————————————————————
Some of the next chapters I'm gonna write are gonna probably be a coffee shop au cause I think diego would sooo open a coffee shop and hotpants would be a customer and he would definitely always try to flirt with herrr