~..A new friend ?..~

Y/ns pov : I walked around looking for popee and the others I found them in a tent popee was on the type rope he noticed me and he looked at me. I smiled he smiled and waved back but he seemed to lost his balance and he fell off the type rope  but he landed in the net thankfully I walked over to him and asked   "You okay?"  
"Haha! I'm fine"  he said back to me .
"Wanna do some tricks?" Popee spoke and looked at me.  "Sure!"  He smirked "let's go!"  He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into another tent .

   (Timeskip to later when they are done doing tricks-)

       Popees pov : hmm y/ns not bad !  They are very nice and good at tricks
I walked over to y/n and grabbed her wrist and ran over to the ground I stopped and layed down I looked at the sunset it's Beautiful! I think y/n likes it to! "Pretty huh?"  I said.  "Yeah!" They said back to me. I chuckled and stared at y/n smiling  "what?" Y/n said.  "S-sorry-".  I said kinda quiet why am I so nervous!? Ugh..  "no need to be sorry" y/n said looking at me I smiled they smiled back . I noticed that they yawned   "Tired?" I said   "Yeah.."  y/n said I noticed that she was starting to fall asleep so I sat up and picked her up and carried her back to our tent I put her down gently on her bed and walked over to mine. I took off my suit and changed into a T-shirt and shorts I yawned and jumped into my bed and fell asleep..

      (Part three coming soon!)