Plane Ride Part 2

-Percy's POV-

The plane started moving, and I clutched on tighter to the arm rest. Faster and faster, until I could feel us lift off.

My face was pale and Nico looked over at me, his face filled with concern

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" He asked.

"Yes, Nico, I'll be fine," I said, " don't worry about me." I kissed him on the lips.

"Well this is going to be a long flight, so I hope you don't mind if I..." He said as he snuggled his head into my arm. He wrapped his arms around mine and, without missing a beat, fell asleep, just like that.

He looked so much younger asleep. A small smile crept over his face and he breathe out one word, "Percy."

Nico was my everything, so hearing him say my name like that made me blush. I smiled and whispered, "I'm here Nico, and I'm never leaving."

So many things had changed since high school, we'd become closer, we'd both gotten jobs. Nico was a journalist, but he only write the truth. He wasn't biased. He based all his writing off of facts. He's even working in his own book.

I became a swim instructor at New York Fitness. Swimming was the one thing that I was very good at. I even do competitions for the Fitness Center, and they pay me depending on how well I do.

One thing still bothered me though. Nico was a brilliant writer, but he'd only just begun writing, so not many papers are willing to take him up. He publishes an article every now and then, and they pay by the letter. Maybe they just haven't noticed him yet, but I have a feeling his book is going to be a masterpiece.

I looked down at Nico, but this time there was a slight frown. He fidgeted a little, as if something was touching him, and he was really uncomfortable with it.

I don't know what to think about it, but it dissapear as soon as I notice it.

I couldn't help but get the feeling that Nico thinks something bad will happen on this vacation, and now, I'm feeling it too.

A/N I known it's still really short but im working on it k? Please vote and junk! Yay! ~ Josh