" Yeah well you know me. Persistent and Annoying." I said winking and giving a half smile

'' Haha, your so funny, but really what do you want?" She questioned in a sarcastic tone.

" I don't know I was thinking we could hang out. Get to know each other maybe." I told her shyly

" You want to hang out....Hm sure. Let's hang out." Drew said looking at the floor in a weird tone and then took the shot she bought.

I stood up and grabbed her soft hand. At our touch I only felt warmth and it seemed her tiny hands fit in mine as if they were made for me. I pulled her through the people ever so gently and up onto the first set of stairs to the balcony. She walked in front of me up the long stairs. As she walked her long brown hair shook slightly back and forth, and her hand glided up the black railing. Every little thing about this girl gave me feelings I had never felt before.

" Guys you remember Drew from the train station?" I said to the guys. As I placed my hand on her back. Reacting to my touch she moved quickly.

" Oh yeah. Drew..." Louis said giving a wink to me and leaning forward to give her a hand shake. I could feel my face getting red from embarrassment.

" Nice to see you again, Louis isn't it?" She said trying to regain her memory from the previous meeting.

One by one every guy came over to re-meet her. She seemed so out of place, and I thought it was actually cute that she didn't know who we were. Through the music you could hear the faint yells of me and the boys name and the band name.

" One Direction, I love you!" A random girl yelled from the dance floor.

" Who's One Direction?" Drew asked me

" Hm.. beats me." I said with a laugh and as she looked over the rail to all the people.

As the music continued she lightly moved her hips in circles tapping her healed foot on the ground.

" Harley!" She yelled down and a girl lifted her head running to the stairs.

As she ran down the stairs to meet her friend she almost fell. They hugged and started back up the stair to me.

" You remember Harley?" She asked me

" Of course." I responded kissing her friends hand.

She let out a giggle and began to blush. I looked to Drew and she just rolled her eyes at all my attempts. What was it going to take to get her to open up to me. Harley and Drew sat in one of the booths talking clearly about me because with every word they turned to look directly at me. It was clear to me that Drew didn't like me and wasn't going to any time soon.

" Niall what am I supposed to do. She hates me. I just want to get her alone and talk.'' I told him looking in Drew's direction.

"She doesn't hate you but if you really don't know what to do and you want to talk to her. I've got it." Niall said pushing past me.

He walked over to the booth and stuck his hand out to Drew's friend Harley. She just starred at it and from beneath her makeup she began to blush. Her fingers slid into his hand and he pulled her up from the booth and away from Drew. Yes! I thought to myself this is my opportunity.

As Niall passed me he gave a wink and a head nod in Drew's direction. I took a deep breath and walked over as calmly as I could over to the booth.