the both of them entered yeosang's apartment, y/n stumbling and rushing toward the bathroom. as soon as he entered he locked the door, keeping yeosang out.

the younger began to knock on the door, "babe, let me in. what's going on? tell me," he begged.

inside the restroom y/n stood in front of the mirror, his hands desperately clinging to the sink as he stared at himself and hunched over in pain.

everything was so loud to him. the more yeosang knocked on the door, the more his eardrums rang. the more yeosang worried, the faster his heartbeat pulsed; in turn, the stronger the scent of his blood.

y/n grunted out, sweat dripping from his skin and eyes burning a savage red.

yeosang heard the noise, rushing away to the kitchen.

a few seconds passed before y/n heard metal scraping against the doorknob. he immediately knew what was happening and rushed to hold the handle, but the door was quickly opened; there stood yeosang, a metal chopstick in his hand.

as soon as the door opened y/n immediately grabbed yeosang and sped to the bedroom, unable to resist the urge to feed.

"y/n! w-what are you doing?" yeosang cried out, fear rising in his throat at the unexpected movements, roughly landing on the bed.

the elder moaned out into yeosang's neck, pain evident in his vocalization. "why," he breathed in abruptly, squeezing yeosang's hips harshly and rocking back and forth on top of yeosang's body, "you shouldn't have opened the door."

yeosang places his hands on the sides of y/n's face, gently lifting his head from his neck. "what are you?"

y/n's eyes flashed and his teeth poked through his lips, "a vampire," his skin had paled a great deal, the starvation and pain affecting him.

"i-i don't want to hurt you. i haven't eaten in the past three months."

yeosang tilted his head, confusion etched on his face. "but you've eaten everyday with me."

"blood, yeosang. i haven't," he struggled, swallowing harshly, trying desperately to suppress his urges, "i haven't fed in three months."

it was quiet for a minute, y/n assumed he was trying to process the information, but his body stiffened when he hear yeosang speak.

"then feed off me."

y/n shook his head immediately, moving to get off yeosang and away from him, but a hand stopped him.

"sang-ah, i can't. i-i don't want to hurt you. it's not as simple as me just biting you, i'm literally draining you of blood. i couldn't do that to you."

yeosang only pulled him closer, grabbing both of y/n's hands. "it's okay. you can stop before you hurt me."

"it's not that simple. i've barely been able to control myself—i've been starving for three months. i-i don't know what i'd do if i didn't stop."

"y/n, look at me," his eyebrows furrowed softly, a loving gaze in his eyes, "i trust you."

"why aren't you afraid of me..."

"because, i believe that the y/n i've seen everyday for the past 5 months is who you really are. i accept everything that comes with you, and i've been prepared to do so ever since i fell in love with you."

yeosang wiped a few stray tears that were on y/n's cheeks. "so please, stop hurting yourself. you can feed off me, i don't mind."

y/n bought his lips to yeosang's, giving him a delicate kiss before his left hand came up to yeosang's head and gently tilted it, creating a wider canvas of his neck.

he looked into yeosang's eyes once more, bringing his lips to the pale skin of yeosang's neck when he nodded.

his lips hovered over the clear skin, yeosang gripping his shoulders slightly in anticipation. he shivered when y/n's jaw widened, his warm breath fanning his neck.

y/n's fangs elongated, plunging into yeosang's neck and his lips meeting the skin, sucking.

yeosang gasped out, his grip tightening and his mouth opening in a silent whimper. his head tilted further back, feeling the blood rush to his neck and out the puncture mark and he moaned, "y/n,"

-

sunlight shone through the curtains, two naked bodies cuddled up under the sheets, one awake and the other breathing softly as he slept.

yeosang was cuddled up to y/n's bare chest, light snores coming from his mouth and the latter was awake, his hand gently caressing yeosang's arm.

he looked down, seeing a sight that would have freaked him out had he not known where it came from.

on the white sheets that covered them, there was dried blood patches. they mainly stained the area around yeosang. yeosang, in turn, hasn't shied from the crimson color either. his pale skin was covered in bite marks while y/n was covered with scratches, but they'd healed soon after they were left.

"good morning, beautiful," y/n whispered, placing a soft peck on the exhausted boy's temple.

yeosang lazily smiled, his eyes still shut, "morning, handsome."