We'll try to make it work out.

Things would be rough between the four but eventually there was a bit of warming up to.

They were able to sing together and enjoy it.

Though it felt like there was still a brick wall between them.

But they managed to slowly get over it and be able to cooperate a bit.

It seemed to look like it'd all go smoothly.

Maybe something would bloom between them.

Or maybe the flower would wither away while still a bud.

But for now, all they could think of was how they'd do their best for their fans.

They were a mismatched puzzle, still getting used to figuring out the pieces.

Who knows what kind of image it would create if put together.

Maybe a beautiful ship.

Or maybe it'll be four separate ships that'll part ways.

⎈ ⎈ ⎈ ⎈

「Well then maybe I'll just leave if this isn't going to work!」

「I can't stand you!」

The sound of rain hitting the window was almost unheard as the words continued to echo back and forth.

They left a dark and gloomy impression.

It was annoying and frustrating.

The tension was high, the atmosphere felt suffocating, and it was hard to figure out what words should come out next.

Things have been silent for a while now.

Wonder when was the last time there wasn't any bickering?

The short brunette just laid there on his bed, deciding he'd rather listen to the rain than getting lost in his thoughts.

But the words still haunted him.

They bounced back and forth; the different voices, the way exasperated sighs left lips, some voices trying to calm down the atmosphere.

If things don't work out then this'll end and I'll just go alone.

........

........

........

Heh...why does that make me kinda sad?

Why do I feel like something in me would die out?

Why do I want to cling onto this?

The short brunette took a small glance at his phone, grabbing it, hesitating before ultimately putting it down by his side. He rolled over, watching the raindrops fall and race each other on the window.