Tabbi puts her plan into action

Nikki sat next to Neil "hey Neil! What's up!" Neil responded with his head slumped in his hands "nothing much, I wanna go work on my device but David said this stupid magic show is mandatory" "aw that's too bad! What is that machine for anyway?" Neil's face went red "oh uh.. it's not important"

Meanwhile Tabbi, Sasha and Erin was sneaking into Neil's tent "it's gotta be in here somewhere.." "that moron can't be THAT good that hiding things" "guys I still think this is-" "FOUND IT" Tabbi said pulling out a box from under Neil's bed, opening revealing the love potion, Erin cringed But didn't say anything, "how are you gonna give it him?" Sasha said genuinely curious as she looked at the pink liquid "pfft I don't know, I'll just put in his breakfast or some-" Neil Walked into his tent "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" Tabbi told Erin and Sasha to "get him" and they did, they held him down as Tabbi shoved the bottle down his throat until every last drop was gone...

They let him go, the first thing Neil said when he opened his eyes was Tabbi "oh.. hey Tabbi, what's up?" He said with a bright red face, Sasha smiled devilishly as Erin just looked and felt Guilty "how about we get you back to the flowerscouts Camp Neil? Being my boyfriend and all?" "sure thing Tabbi! Let me just say goodbye to all my friends!" Tabbi got mad "you don't have any friends anymore, it's just me now, GOT IT?" Sasha joined in "good call Tabbi! Now no one would be able to tell he's changed" they snuck him out of the tent and passed everyone, except one, the watchful eye of NERRIS, who knew that Tabbi liked Neil, but Neil didn't feel the same way, so something was definitely suspicious, she talked to Max and Nikki about it who where looking for Neil after he had stepped away from the shoe to go look in his tent for some candy. "Wait.. fucking TABBI? the crazy bitch who's obsessed with Neil?" That's the one" max assumed the worst, he rushed over to his and Neil's tent and opened the box, and sure enough his fears had been confirmed..

Nikki was confused "a love potion? Why would Neil need one of those who was he trying to make fall in love with him?" "Nobody, I mean it wasn't FOR him! Jesus fuck it doesn't matter!" Nerris raised her sword "LETS GO RESCUE OUR FREIND!"
"I'm coming too!" They all looked and saw DOLPH! who stood up on the bed "Neil means a lot to Nikki, so he's a friend of mine too!"

They adventured over to the island by boat, sneaking onto land and gathering round a cutdown tree as Nerris lays the plans out infront of them "alright, here the pla-"

They immediately got captured and thrown in prison, Sasha approached the bars "maybe don't FUCK with the flowerscouts" Max clinged onto the bars "you BITCH! Neil doesn't want this! This is fucking wrong!" 'What's even your plan with him? Are you gonna really grow old with him and marry him? Basically rob him of his life.." Nerris said sternly, "pretty much that's the plan" Tabbi said as they walked away laughing
"well dis stinks" Dolph said kicking a pebble "I can't believe Neil's gonna be stuck like that forever.. because we failed to save him" Nikki said sinking her head into her lap.

Later that night max, Nikki, Dolph and Nerris awoke to the sound of the gate opening, they couldn't see who it was from the blinding light but when it became clearer, it was ERIN, nobody said anything, they just all looked at each other "I never wanted to hurt anybody... but I helped the wrong people and they hurt all my friends.." max stood up and gave a stern loom "let's go stop these bitches.."