Chapter 1 Destined

"Mama,can you explain the story if the Hinokami's again,Please!" Y/n said to her mother as Y/n layed in bed. "Ok fine but after you go to bed,deal"Y/n's mother said as she tucked in the six year old into bed. Y/n nodded and waited to hear the story.

"Long ago during the Heian era there were 4 warriors,there breath style all different there were Water or the Moon,Earth,Fire or The Sun and Heaven or Air. These people are destined to go after the main demon Kibutsuji Muzan,but none of them succeeded they were all slaughtered by the demon him self but one Warrior managed to survive Tsugikuni Yoriichi the sun breather,he brought down Kibutsuji with a few slashes of his sword he was the most threat Kibutsuji had ever faced but for some reason Yoriichi didn't end his life instead he let Kibutsuji live and till this day no one knows why,and till this day the life and spirits of the Hinokami's are still here waiting to choose the right person to be the next Hinokami,but there are some who have a Hinokami blood line were the eldest son of the family will take the role and others are chosen".

The woman looked at her daughter who was know asleep little did the six year old know at the time that story was the last thing she'd hear her mother say to her it was just Destined.

Hi everyone this is a new book and not my first this is my second account my first account is  The-Nature-Pillar anyway hope you all have a good day or night UwUs to your all and.

Bye.