Crack Fic lol

TesserPhantom
I finally did it lol.

              Tess's Wild Adventure

One day Tess was walking in the woods, not paying attention to absolutely anything, when she heard a terrifically loud roar.

"GET OUTTA MY SWAMP!!!!!!" A big green fellow yelled at her.

"No, I don't think I will." She responded in glorious Gen Z fashion.

"You drive a hard bargain. But get out, don't make me call in The Big Gunz." The green fellow warned.

"And who would that be?"

"Us!" A young voice said from behind Tess.

She quickly turned to see a terrible sight, Dora The Explorer, along with Peppa Pig, both holding very large cannons.

"Wow, where did you get those?"

"Exploring? Now, can you say 'Go away or I'll blow your brains out'? Because I sure can! Go away or I'll blow your brains out!" Dora exclaims.

But Tess has plans of her own.

"Oh yeah? How about I doooo... THIS!" She screams and runs behind Dora and Peppa, who was cracking her knuckles, prepared to fight.

Tess pulls off Dora's backpack, then throws the machete from inside at Peppa.

It narrowly misses, but does end up slicing a bit of her ugly dress.

"How dare you?! My mummy made this!" The pig squeals.

"Nya nya!" Tess mocks and runs away, still holding the backpack.

"What're you doing standing here?! Go make sure she leaves my swamp!!!!!" The green fellow bellows.

Tess runs faster and finds a cave.

She quickly hides inside, but muffled whispering from behind makes her whip around.

Behind her is an entire nerd squad.

All the nerds.

From all the fandoms.

All gathered.

She spots a few she recognized, but also some she does not.

All at once the nerds started screaming, and ran away.

"Wait! Come back!" Tess yelled for them, but of course listening is not their strongest nerd power.

"They probably ran because of me. I like to chase them. Cause they're FRIKIN NERDS!!!!!" Dora yells after the retreating crowd.

"How did you find me?!"

"I followed you. Duh. My incompetent wannabe helper is still upset about her dress, so I'm supposed to avenge her or whatever." Dora explains.

"Avenge a dress?"

"Yep!" Then, Dora throws a rotten egg at Tess!

"Eyyeeeww!" Tess hollers.

"Nya nya!" Dora mocks Tess's mock.

"Shut up, you watermelon headed weirdo!"

"HaHoi! Anybody want a happy meal?!!!?!!??!" A random voice suddenly says from outside.

"I doo!!!!!" Dora exclaims.

She is a child, after all.

Not just a psycho killer.