Acting strange

3rd POV

It has been a few weeks since the end of the culture festival at UA, and a lot has changed the students have grown more mature with the exception of a little grape boy. The class noticed one person's change more than anyone else's. The residential trouble maker as his teacher likes to call him Izuku Midoriya, before everything that happened went down the class revolved around him. He became a lot more reserved, but not in the shy and quirky way it was before. No, it was as if he was avoiding everyone except a few people. 

No one really knew what was going on with him, he became distant and even one of his best friends Ochaco Uraraka felt like she had to speak out about it to the class. 

"Has anyone felt like Deku has been avoiding us or just not wanting to interact like normal?" Ochako said with a look of loneliness. 

"I totes know what you mean, It is like our little nerd just wants to be left alone and not want anyone near," Mina said shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders. 

"Come on guys, We all know Midoriya he will come to talk to us when he is ready," Todoroki said trying to be the voice of reason in this mess. 

The classroom became a bunch of mixed conversations theorizing what was going on with him and the noise was just feeling the room. There were three people not really talking about what was going on, Jiro, Bakugo, and Tokoyami. 

"IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHAT THE NERD IS DOING ANYWAY WE ALL HAVE THING WE DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT. SO THERE IS NO FUCKING POINT DIVING INTO HIS PERSONAL STUFF!" 

Bakugo hit his limit on the amount of bullshit he could hear from the class and exploded. The room was now silent. 

Tokoyami raised his hand and said, "It is a personal journey for him if something is going on and we have to respect it. If he wants you to know he will tell you." 

Mina's eyes lit up, "You know something about what is going on!?!?"

"Again and I will say I do not know all the details, but I will say I would be a horrible friend if I let you know what I know. So. Drop. IT." Tokoyami said in a stern voice.

Shoji being close to Tokoyami knew that pushing him was not a good idea so he decided to help out. "If Tokoyami said its a path for Midoryia let him be, if it was dangerous for him Tokoyami would have already asked for help." 

The class just nodded at Shoji's words, he was a man of few, but that meant his words carried weight. The class dispersed from the room, and Tokoyami thanked his friend for the backup.  

                                                                                           End Part 1 

AN/ So I decided to let the first part be a setting up what was going on in the classroom instead of what is happening on Izuku end because my choice and it lets me set presidents on who really cares. 
Our princess will have her turn very soon in the next chapter because curiosity <3  

I also might try to start working on Barista Deku again, so it is no longer a dead story, but this one is the primary focus.