Chapter 3

4. What is your main goal in life?
a. World Peace
b. World Domination
c. Gaining Global Knowledge
d. Saving the World

"Hyung? Why are you taking personality quizzes at 4 a.m.?"

"Leave me alone, Jongho," Yeosang mumbled, eyes focused on the bright screen of his laptop. He was sitting on the bathroom floor, wanting to hide his shame and guilt.

"I'd choose B," Jongho commented unhelpfully.

"What are you even doing here?" He asked like he wasn't the one sitting on the bathroom floor taking personality quizzes.

Jongho raised the drone he was holding. "Seonghwa hyung told me to clean up. I was just about to give this to you."

"Why would you give me the drone I'm literally in the fucking bathroom."

"Then why is the drone in my drawer it's literally not in your property."

Looking at the drone made him feel uncomfortable. Maybe it was because of the lingering memory attached to it. "Fine, but. . . just. . . hide it somewhere where I can't see it." It's the first time he looked at the drone with disgust.

"Why?"

"Just because. Good night and sleep tight."

-

Your Hogwarts House is Slytherin!

You have a high sense of self-preservation, resourcefulness, and unfortunately, pride.

Yeosang frowned at the results. Pride? Was it pride, or fear? He thought it's more of the latter. And guilt. A whole lot of guilt.