"Okay. Main kabhi aise...business trip par gayi nahin." Prerna shared her concerns.

"Don't worry, main rahungi na. It'll be me, you, Mr Mehra, Tara Ma'am and Ananya from Management, Pulkit Sir and Rima from Digital and obviously, Mr Bajaj." Adito smiled. "Tension mat lo."

"Okay. Kab jana hai? Which flight-

"I'll forward you the details. We'll leave on Sunday evening and be back by Wednesday morning. We can take the Wednesday off and join work from Thursday!" Aditi said and Prerna nodded before starting her pending work.

Sunday came sooner than expected and Prerna found herself waiting at the airport for her colleagues. The last three days had been hectic as she had to suddenly jump into a brand new deal and she was more than happy to have a few hours for herself as the weekend approached. She'd been so busy that she could only see Mr Bajaj in her dreams and could only steal a glance or two while he worked in his cabin. She hated that she was still so attracted to him and her crush wasn't lessening at all!

"Prerna!" She heard Aditi's voice and soon, one by one, everyone had arrived. Together, they moved inside and were at the ticket counter.

"Why are there only five tickets? There should be six?" Aditi asked at the counter and the woman checked her screen.

"Actually Ma'am, one of your members, Mr Anil Mehta, had pre-poned his trip so his Business Class ticket has been given to one of you." The woman said and Aditi frowned.

"To whom?" She asked as the woman read the screen.

"To a Ms Prerna Sharma." She said and Prerna looked up, surprised. "She'll be sitting in A2. Here's her ticket."

"And...who's on...A1?" Prerna asked, her heart thumping in her chest.

"Mr Rishabh Bajaj."

--

She'd never been in the Business Class before and to top it off, her megahot megaboss was sitting six inches away from her. If she just moved her right leg a little bit, she would be touching him-

"Ms Sharma? Are you okay?" His deep voice caught her unaware and she stared at him. He was so close, she could count the number of his pretty eyelashes if she wanted to.

"Haan. Yes. Ji, I am okay." She nodded and cursed herself.

"Have you never been on a plane before?" He asked and she shook her head.

"I have been. We just went to Bangalore six months back to meet my Aunt and-

"Hmm." He ended the conversation and closed his eyes, leaving Prerna feeling weird.

Within fifteen minutes of the takeoff, he could feel her fidgeting during the whole flight. Her body was slightly shaking, her face was a little pale and her hands were twitching every seven minutes. He could see her curl her toes in the pale white Kolhapuri slippers, which were not matching her outfit of a yellow full sleeved top and grey pencil skirt, leaving her legs exposed to the low temperature of the airplane.

"Are you cold?" He asked and she looked at him with widened eyes. "Why do you always look so surprised when I talk to you?"

"Yes. And nahin toh?" She whispered as he called for the stewardess for a blanket. "I just get...a little nervous."

"Why?" He shrugged and she almost laughed.

"Why? Because you're Rishabh Bajaj! THE Rishabh Bajaj!" She exclaimed as he stared at her.

"I am still a human." He said and she looked at him silently. "You can talk to me without stuttering or getting nervous, Ms Sharma."

"Please call me Prerna." She said and smiled softly. "You are older-

"Respect comes from the heart, not from age. And I respect you Ms Prerna." He smiled and she felt her heart skip a beat. Even his side smile was enough to curl her toes. "You are really good at your work."

"Thank you, Sir." She said and he nodded, a lock of grey hair fell on his forehead and Prerna was shocked to realize how her hands itched to pull it away. It was blocking her way into his beautiful eyes and she wanted to look into them.

"You're staring again." He said and she immediately turned away, feeling hot all over. The air conditioning didn't seem to work properly, she felt, while her whole body tried to normalize itself in such close proximity with him.

"Sorry Mr Bajaj." She said a little breathlessly and he felt a slight punch in his chest at how heated her voice sounded. He looked at her and saw her lips curl into a slight smile, her eyes a little bit in his direction and he gulped.

Did he just get turned on by listening to his own name from her lips?

TBC