Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Ella and I'm an orphan at a foster care in The Bronx, New York. I'm 13 years old and my mom abandoned me when I was 2 and my dad couldn't keep me because he was an alcoholic. So my mom decided to drop me on the footsteps of this foster care and I never heard anything about them since. The only family I have are all the girls in this Foster Care.

I have a smart phone that I bought with my savings and last night I was on Facebook and I was looking through Prince Royce's photos and I saw a picture of him and his family at the beach, so I commented on that photo saying "what a nice family, if only I had a family like that... I better keep dreaming" After that I turned off my phone and crashed for the night. That sums up my whole story.

"Ella!!!!" I hear Ms. Frost yell my name.

"yes" i say and run down the stairs.

"There's this man that says he wants to adopt you!!" I reach the end of the stairs and run to the kitchen... then I see that Prince Royce is in the kitchen and wants to adopt me!! I walk up to him and introduce myself,

"hi I'm Ella and your Prince Royce what are you doing here?!??"

"Well, I saw your comment last night and I had to help a fan out so now your gonna be a Rojas!! Go get your stuff were leaving in 10 min to my apartment/ your new home. I ran upstairs and pack my few clothes and changed into a pair of blue joggers and a white tee. I ran back downstairs and said I'm ready!!! he's like okay lets go.

We walk outside and he opens the door for me and I hop into his Ferrari. His place was about 20 min away but on the way there we go to Starbucks which is literally in front of his apartment, I got a Caramel Mocha he just got an espresso.

He suddenly got a call and all I heard was I'm on my way!! Then he told me there was a slight change of plan.

(Hey Guys This is the first chapter I hope you enjoy!!!! I put a lot of thought and effort into it!!!)

-Giuliana