"He- oh, hey Issy" Her mom smiles.

"Hey mrs.Tate, can I come in?"

"Yeah sure" she said and opened the door more gesturing for her to come in.

"Um Delilah's upstairs, she hasn't come out of her room all day." her mom closes the door.

"Oh. Can I go up and see her?"

"Yeah sure honey"

"Thanks Mrs. Tate."

Isabel walks upstairs to Delilah's room and lightly knocks on her door.

~𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

I heard sniffles coming from her room. I scrunch my eyebrows together, confused and knock again.

"Yeah ok, hang on" I heard from the other side of the door. The door opens and I'm faced with a red puffy eyed Delilah.

"Hey del? What's wrong" I ask and walk in her room and sit at her desk.

"Nothing" She replies and lays down on her bed, facing away from me. I get up and go and sit next to her.

"Hey... you can tell me anything" I reassure as I play with her hair.

She shakes her head and wipes her nose.

"Do you want me to get Alejandro?"

"No!" Delilah quickly shouts.

"Has it got something to do with him?"

Delilah shrugs and sits up, facing me. We look at each other for a while until she breaks down in tears. I hold my arms out for a hug and she wraps her arms around my waist, burring her head in my chest. I stroke her head and slowly rock in my place.

"I won't judge you for anything ok Delly." I plead. "Whatever it is we can work it out together. Come on del."

She gets out of my grasp and wipes her eyes, then sighs.

"I-If I tell you, you promise you w-won't tell a-anyone" She hiccups every now and then.

I nod and wait for her to explain.

-

I walk into Mattia's house and see everyone on the sofa either laughing, on their phone or watching the tv.

"Hey issy, where's Delilah?" Maria asks as she gets up from the sofa. "What's wrong? What happened? Why've you been crying?"

As she was asking me all those questions I just kept thinking about what Delilah had told me.

It was so heart breaking. After she told me we cried together. I would've stayed the night but she asked if I could leave, so she could be alone.

"Oh um no" I shake my head and put my car keys on the kitchen table.

"How's Delilah?" Alejandro asks.

I stay silent. I didn't wanna talk about her because once they would talk about her I would just feel like crying. I hated what had happened to my best friend. She didn't deserve it. No one deserves what happened to her.

"Oh she's fine" I tell them and sit on the sofa.

"See I told you to leave her, you just wasted half of your day checking if Delilah was fine and she was." Maddie rolls her eyes.

I stared at her and shook my head, tears filling my eyes and some falling every now and then.

"Iss...you ok?" Kairi asks getting up.

"I hate you" I point to Mads. "I fucking hate you! You care for no one but your cheating self! I wish I never became friends with you! I wish kairi never fell for such a skank."

"Wait Issy. What do you mean cheating?" Dominic wonders.

"She cheated guys! She cheated. When we were at the diner and Maddie supposedly went to the "bathroom", yeah she went with that waiter guy and did god knows what with him. I know that because I saw them. I saw them making out. That's why I came back so soon. I didn't tell anyone because I thought no one would believe me but now I feel like I need to tell people how much of a slut you are!" I yell.

"Yo What the fuck Maddie" Kimberley shouts. "Why would you do that?"

"I'm sorry ok! I didn't mean for any of it to happen I just.....got carried away" she mumbles the last part.

I could see Kairi's face become red of anger but I didn't see any tears, which was a little weird because after being in a relationship I would've thought he'd be upset if the person you love did something to hurt you.

The next minute Kairi storms out of the house.

"Now look what you've done!" Maddie yells pointing to the open front door.

"Look what I've done- excuse me!  Your the one that cheated for gods sake" I yell back and grab my car keys, then chasing after kairi.

"Kairi! Kairi Kairi Wait!" I shout as I see him running away.

"For gods sake" I mumble. "Kairi Wait!"

-

[To be continued]