part twenty two ♡

december 2017

december 2017

tom holland posted a photo

liked by macmiller, harryholland64 , zendaya and 4

liked by macmiller, harryholland64 , zendaya and 4.2 million others

tomholland2013 christmas in london🖤

367,233 comments

username HI QUEEN

username 3 months later

username SHE LOOK SO GORGEOUS GIRL!! omg i love u

username all i want for xmas if for they to be  finally together

anthonymackie tom getting some action😏

username MY OTP ARE OFFICIAL! THE HEAVENS HAVE CALLED

robertdowneyjr my girl🤍

username we all know what happened before this picture...
tomholland2013 we sang on the karaoke machine with my family

zendaya my faves!!!🖤

"babe, i wanna see my mom today" elouise confessed to her tired boyfriend, who just woke up next to her. The couple were in london for christmas and going back to america for new years, their first christmas together.

"why? after what happened last time, are you sure you want to go?" tom rested his head on her chest, as elouise stroked her fingers through his messy morning hair. "what if oliver's there?"

"shes my family tom, i have to see her for christmas no matter how badly things ended the last time we saw each other. plus i don't think my moms with oliver anymore, she usually posts him constantly, but she hasn't posted him for a few months. hopefully, he told her about everything and she's stepped out of her little bubble"

tom did nothing but look up at elouise with nothing but proudness and admiration running through his eyes. he adored her, and she knew that.

they loved each other, but none of them have ever said it aloud to one another. they were scared that the other wouldn't say it back. if they knew how each other felt, they wouldn't be scared, not one bit.

"i'm really proud of you, my love" tom admitted.

"thank you, she deserves to see her daughter on christmas and i'd feel horrible if i didn't see her when i had the opportunity to. i wanna build our relationship back up so she can be at my wedding, so that my kids will be close with her, so that we can spend holidays together"

"i think she'll really appreciate that, el. if oliver is there, we don't have to stay if you don't want to, just tell me and we'll leave"

"you're the best, tommy. shall we get ready and go then?" elouise asked, feeling a nod against her chest before they both get up and began to get dressed for the day.

tom and elouise found themselves stood outside of the gorgeous home that was owned by elouises mother, elouise felt her breath begin to hitch and her heartbeat grow rapidly, thinking of the possible outcomes of the visit.

"hey, we're gonna be alright. i promise you"

toms words definitely helped a tiny bit and before she knew it, elouise knocked on the door to the place she hadn't been in a very long time. the door was opened by elouises distraught looking mother, her eyes were bloodshot and puffy, her nose as red as rudolph and her face pale then ever before.

"mum? what happened to you? are you alright?" elouises eyes widened at the sight of her mother, pulling her into a hug as joan sobbed into her jumper covered shoulder. "you know how much i hate seeing you cry"

"i'm sorry, i shouldn't be crying, i don't need to. please, come in" she wiped the tears that were falling from her eyes, leading the couple into the warm and inviting house. two things that the house never felt like when oliver was around. "would you like a drink? tea, coffee or hot chocolate?"

"hot chocolate sounds amazing, thanks mum but you have to tell us why you were crying, you looked like you saw a ghost"

"we got divorced" joan bluntly replied, not daring to look her daughter in the eyes, afraid of what she'd think of her. "he told me what he did and i knew that i couldn't live with myself if i stayed with him, i couldn't do that to you. i'm really really sorry that i didn't listen or give you what you needed elli. i really am"

"oh mum, i'm really sorry" elouises face dropped.

"it's not your fault, my darling, i'm just annoyed at myself that i didn't notice any sooner but i don't want to talk about him anymore. how are you both doing?"

"we're doing really well, we just bought a dog with each other" tom told her, while joans brows furrowed in confusion.

"why did you buy a dog with each other?"

"because we're together mum, we've been a couple since august but you can't tell anybody, we've only told you, dad and toms family"

"i'm so happy for you both!" joan jumped up and started to give her daughter a hug before turning to tom, who stood with an innocent smile on his face. "tom, please do not hurt my daughter, i trust you and you're perfect for her" she whispered into his ear, still hugging him, thanking him for being in her daughters life.

"never"

that was it. that was when elouise knew she was in love with him. elouise loved tom.