Please Don't Go

''Stop,Seb!'' Cody yelled. ''She's not cured!'' Seb didn't listen,he didn't want to listen,he finally got her back. If he didn't get his own sister back,at least he got his soulmate back.

However things didn't go as smoothly as Seb hoped.

''Seb,I can't breathe..'' chocked Sloane.

''Told you!'' shouted Cody from behind.

No,no,Seb thought to himself,this cannot happen. Tears rolled down his cheek and he kissed her forehead,''Please don't go. Please don't leave me.''

Heavy breathing. That was it.

''Hey Se-''

Sammy entered the room,looking as if he just cried in the closet. Of course,Seb thought. ''So what's up,Seb?''

Seb looked away,more tears flushing down his face. ''S-Sloane...Is...Gone....My....Fault......''

''I'm sure it's not your fault pal!'' Sammy encouraged him. ''Maybe she is meant to be dead.''

''Samuel!''

Sammy rolled his eyes and left the room,his black hair covering his face. ''I was only saying,Cods. It's not my fault you don't agree to bringing Phoenix back with witchcraft.''

Cody's face went as red as his hair,''You won't use witchcraft,and I'll make sure you won't. Even if it's the last thing I do!''

Still crying over Sloane's unconscious body,Seb finally broke away from it and almost fainted. Luckily for him,Cody was there to pick him up,''But hey,on the bright side,Sage is alright!''

Seb sighed in relief and said,''At....Least.......S-Sage......Is........Okay.....''

Yes,at least Sage was okay,but that didn't mean that Seb wasn't feeling any less depressed. ''Move on,Seb,I'm sure there will be many more girls waiting for you..'' Cody encouraged him.

Seb eyed him angrily,''MANY MORE GIRLS? But Cody you don't undertstand! You really don't! At least I didn't fall in love with an evil psychopath who is basically the reason why this is all happening as we speak!''

This time,Cody was the one yelling,''Oh yeah? Well Mindy is dead if you didn't know already,Sebastian!''

''Oh yes I know,Cody! I've been there the whole way through-''

''S-Seb...''

Seb jumped,it couldn't be Sloane right....it couldn't.

''S-Seb....''

Silence. Again. Seb knew. It was the end for Sloane.