So yes, right now I am sitting beside Alizeh in the back seat being amazingly uncomfortable. She is blabbering as always and I am not paying even 1% of my attention to anything she is saying.

Renee called Alizeh to inform she will be coming with Rupath, Parth, and Laksh and that she has no idea whether Ved is attending as he basically didn't bother to pick up the call or inform. I did send him a message yesterday about the venue and timings but he didn't reply to that as well. 

So we are currently at the entrance of this giant hotel. One of Ahil's friends is in the hotel business so he offered the entire garden of his 5-star hotel for the occasion. When I say giant then it's truly giant. The decorations were amazing.

The whole place was lit up by outdoor hanging lights giving a cozy, romantic vibe. Round tables and chairs were arranged in the middle area. A platform was set on the front for dancing and there was a food court on one side and bar on the other. Soft music kept playing in the background making the atmosphere more romantic.

There weren't many people around. we were basically the hosts so we were here earlier than others to look around for the arrangements but I guess there was no need at all for this as everything was perfect. Perks of having your friend in arrangements. 

A guy around Ahil's age came and hugged Alizeh with a wide smile complimenting her about the look just when Ahil along with his friends and cousins entered the venue taking our attention. 

"You are looking dashing, Jeejaji," I said hugging him from the side. He looked dapper in his black suit. I've seen him in suit multiple times but today he looked extra good looking. There was a glow on his face maybe from the happiness of finally getting to tie the knot with the love of his life.

"You are looking beautiful yet hot." He said pulling away and looking at me.

"Yup your to be wife arranged this extra short dress for me," I said glaring at him to which he let out a laugh.

"I can tell but you're looking stunning." He said winking at me. I chuckled.

"Thanks," I said when Vihaan came to meet Ahil.

I made my way towards Ali who was busy talking with Ahil's sister. She was wearing a beautiful red dress exposing her back and a little bit of cleavage but not in a vulgar way. I liked her look. She complimented again and I could just smile. I don't know why giving complements is necessary? After a short period of time, it just feels like forced.

I was so glad when I saw Renee, Rupath, Parth, Laksh, Kunal, and Sonia making their way inside. I could have run but come on, we don't want any accident here now don't we? So I walked slowly towards them and still managed to reach them before my dear Ali.

Again we exchanged hugs and greetings and of course the compliments but these are my people so I don't mind the compliments. 

The boys looked dapper in the blazer suits they wore and Renee as always beautiful and sexy in her dramatic red gown with a thigh-high slit. And damn Sonia. She looked sexy in a white strapless corset top and a blue skirt accessorized with a rope. Her makeup was minimal with a light pink lipstick and her hair in soft curls. I didn't know she knows how to get ready at all. She looked simple and sober always. I guess it's just me who doesn't have much knowledge as I mostly rely on Alizeh or my designer and stylist.

Like Dandelions In The Windजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें