°one°

"So I hope everyone is keeping track of how much time we have left. Its 4 months by the way. By the end of the next week, I'll announce the final line up. Then we'll workout the strategies accordingly. You may disperse now."

"Thank you for the hard work!" All of us chimed.

I tried to walk but my legs had given up on me. Nana and Nyoko held my shoulders and I took support of theirs, the three of us walking in a single file, taking support from each other.

"Coach is really burning us alive huh?" Nana huffed.

"Yep. I want to throw my legs away," Nyoko whined.

"Thank fuck it's Friday."

"I know right,"

"God knows how I'm going to go back home...."

"Just call Wakatoshi, you dumbass,"

"Oh right!"

We changed out of our sweaty practice clothes and headed outside. We sat outside on the stairs for a while as walking hurt. I checked the time. It was 8:30pm. His practice must've finished by now.

So I rang him and he picked up.

"Hey are you done with practice yet?"

"Yes. Just got out. I'll come pick you up?"

"Please. Also you will literally have to pick me up. My legs are killing me."

"I was hoping you would pick me up."

"Wut"

"I'm just kidding. I'll be right there."

It had been two months already. Two months since we came to Tokyo. Toshi and I found this sma and cute apartment not so far from the training academy and both of our universities, with the help of my uncle. He insisted to pay the rent, which took a lot of convincing from his side because Wakatoshi and I wanted to pay the rent by ourselves.

"You're like my daughter. I couldn't really help you with your mother. Let me help you this time."

Is what he said. So I agreed.

Things so far have been running smoothly between Wakatoshi and I. Though we don't get to spend as much time as we did in Shiratorizawa, which was basically the whole damn day, but since we both get the weekend off, we made it our thing to have the weekend for ourselves, doing what we like.

On the other hand, weekdays are packed. I have my part-time job at 7:30 at a convenience store and he has his at 8 at a cafe. Then we come back home and leave for uni. Then we rush to practice. We come home have dinner and study.

It felt weird, having this switch in lifestyle. I would be lying if I said it wasn't hard trying to keep up. But then I turn to Wakatoshi and we talk our problems out and I feel at peace.

How did this lamp post bear ass bitch become so important to me so quickly?

"Heyy~" I reached my hands out for him to pull so that i could get up.

"Wow you all look dead,"

"No shit, lover boy. Now take your lover girl away," Nana kicked my leg.

"Hop on," hs turned around and bent down a little. I waved Nana and Nyoko goodbye as Wakatoshi gave me a piggy back ride.

I held on to him tightly. I took a deep breath in but all I could smell was deodorant, which made me sneeze. He chuckled a little. I played with his hair when I realised.

"Toshi? Are you growing your hair out?"

"Ah. Yes. Do you like it?"

"Well, I can't see that big of a difference yet. But I definitely would like to see you in long hair,"

"How long?"

"It should just touch your shoulders."

"Ill give it a try,"

We reached home and Wakatoshi let go of me. Even though he didn't show it, I could tell he was exhausted from carrying me around. He threw himself on the couch and leaned his head back. I sat on his lap, giving his shoulders a massage. He relaxed under my touch.

"That feels good," he moaned.

I bit my lip, trying to hold back my moan. Damn. That was sexy as fuck.

I leaned down and kissed him. It didn't take much long for him to to grab onto my waist. I moved my kisses from his lips to his jawline down his neck. I could feel his breathing getting heavier.

That's when my stomach rumbled loudly. Then his did.

"I'll make something, yeah?" I asked as I got off him.

"I'll help,"