Chapter 79: Scorching

Start from the beginning

"Is this the case?" Lu Shao said, looking at Su Ran, always calming his eyes, a rare flash of jokes, faintly, with a hint of expectation.

After hearing the words, Su Ran couldn't help but chuckled twice.

"Be beautiful."

"Hurry up and turn around."

Looking at Su Ran and smiling again, Lu Shao turned away.

"Alright." Behind Lu Shao, tied a perfect bow, Su Ran nodded with satisfaction.

Take a step back and give up the space in the kitchen to Lu Shao.

"Hmm ..."

Looking at the man who was still wearing a well-dressed white shirt during the day, he was now surrounded by a pink, white plush edging on the shoulder straps, and a pink cartoon stand with a large area of ​​aprons Horned apron.

Finally, Su Ran didn't stop laughing.

That is, the child's dad can make her so spoof at first arrival.

If replaced by Su Han.

Su Ran shook her head at the thought of her son's disgusting look and contempt when she saw her buy the apron last time.

It is estimated that Su Han will not accept his death.

"Funny, huh?" Lu Shao asked, turning his head slightly.

"Cough, no." Su Ran coughed slightly, trying to control his facial muscles less convulsively.

"Mr. Lu is still handsome," Su Ran blinked, as if she was afraid she was not sincere enough, and added a special sentence: "Really."

Upon hearing that, Lu Shao shook his head, smiled helplessly, turned around, and continued to turn the dishes in the wok.

There was always a touch of tenderness in his eyes.

"That, Dad Su Han."

"Yep?"

"Can I take a picture?" Su Ran asked, with the words "Expectation" on his face.

Nothing to take two photos of his son, handsome or funny, has become Su Ran's daily life.

At this moment, looking at Lu Shao and his son is a normal version and a plus version of his face, Su Ran's impulse to take photos is almost out of nowhere.

"Yes," Lu Shao said for a moment, nodding, and said indifferently.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Well, if you continue to be so busy with you, don't worry about me", saying that Su Ran emphasized again: "Rest assured, I will not shoot you ugly."

Speaking, as if afraid that everyone would repent, Su Ran opened the phone camera very quickly and flashed several photos with a click.

Sure enough, Lu Shao in the photo is still fun.

Haha.

Su Ran smirked and stole the phone very calmly.

"naive......"

I don't know when, Su Han passed by the kitchen door and looked at the two people in the kitchen.

This woman is sometimes naive.

When was the IQ of this surname Lu so offline?

Su Han said quietly in his heart.

After hearing Su Han's words, Su Ran hesitated.

The son said she was naive?

Well, well, it's a bit naive.