Chapter 78: Supermarket

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Watching his son obediently entered the room, Su Ran was relieved.

But at this moment, Lu Shao pushed in and came in.

"Isn't it easy to find a parking place?" Looking at Lu Shao, Su Ran asked with concern, how did he feel that Lu Shao had been going for a long time.

"Well." Lu Shao answered in a vague manner, but there was a smile that couldn't hold the corner of his mouth.

He Yan said, Su Ran nodded.

But I don't know. Lu Shao actually returned a few minutes ago, but just happened to hear the conversation between Su Han and Su Ran.

Do you like it?

This sentence is enough to make Mr Lu ecstatic.

"This is the old quarter here," Su Ran explained, then found slippers from the shoe cabinet and handed them to Lu Shao.

Of course, the pair I bought for Su Han last time.

Since the last time Lu Shao passed through, the new pair of shoes has been completely "abandoned" by Su Han, so it is now Lu Shao.

"What about the boy?"

"Go homework."

After hearing the words, Lu Shao's eyes flashed a gloat.

He turned to Su Ran and asked, "What's for dinner?"

dinner?

Now Su Ran will not blurt out a big dish of chicken like last time.

Looking at the time, Su Ran frowned.

"Su Han still has homework, so he can eat at home without dinner."

"Okay." After hearing the words "home", Lu Shao smiled, then nodded.

"What to eat?"

"Uh, let me see first, what's in the house."

Su Ran thought about it and went into the kitchen.

Open the refrigerator, four buns, a box of eggs, and a bottle of supermarket kimchi ... the rest is empty.

The situation was completely expected, but Su Ran suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

"Well, otherwise, let's order a takeaway."

"嘭 --" closed the door of the refrigerator, Su Ran turned his head, looked at Lu Shao behind him, and said.

"No, I do."

"What's at home?" Lu Shao asked.

"Nothing at all."

Because her and her son's cooking skills are limited to the simplest way to cook simple ingredients, Su Ran's home is really nothing.

Hearing that, Lu Shao smiled.

"Let's buy it," looking at the watch, Lu Shao said, "It's not too late now."

"You can let Su Han do homework at home. We used to buy it."

Lu Shao's proposal, Su Ran felt OK.

"Okay," Su Ran nodded, and reminded: "Don't be too complicated, just eat three of us."

Most of her dishes are not enough.

"Okay, listen to you."

After explaining to his son, "Do your homework well," Su Ran took Landing Shao to the nearby supermarket where she often bought steamed buns.

The two men pushed the cart to go to the supermarket like this, they really do n't look like the ones who just got their license today, but they are a bit old-fashioned.