Chapter 77: Father & Son "Communication"

Start from the beginning

"How?" Lu Shao's voice sounded in his ear.

"Very good!" Su Ran nodded and said, his eyes could not hide his excitement.

In this world, Su Ran did not have his own house.

There are many times more dwellings than this, and the assistants also arranged the decoration according to her preferences. However, for Su Ran, the house seems to be just a place for creation and sleeping, and it has no special feeling.

So excited as now, Su Ran was the first time.

"Let's go, let's go in and take a look." Su Ran turned his head, pulled his son, and walked towards the room.

"and many more!"

"what happened again?"

"Change the shoe cover first."

"How can there be shoe covers." Su Han said slightly depressed.

Su Han: A bit exaggerated, but forget it.

Lu Shao: So, what about Su Ran 's back bag?

Both the father and the son put on the shoe covers handed out by Su Ran.

"The decoration team introduced by Mr. Lu is very reliable." After looking around at home, Su Ran turned to look at Lu Shao and said with a smile.

Before seeing so many posts about decoration disputes and minor problems on the Internet, to be honest, Su Ran still had some drumming in her heart.

To my surprise, they were so well-furnished at home, and there didn't seem to be anything wrong with them.

It seems that the supervisor of this decoration team has done a good job.

Su Ran nodded and couldn't help commenting in his heart.

If you know Su Ran's evaluation in his heart, Lu Shao would probably say: This supervisor is me.

"It just happens to set a dining table here, it doesn't have to be too big, it should be about 1.4 meters." Su Ran pointed to the position next to the living room.

Turned on the restaurant light, it was bright enough.

"If you don't want to do your homework in the room in the future, you can also write here, with me." Su Ran looked at Su Han and said.

"And here, if you put a sofa ..." Su Ran turned to look at the father and son two aside: asked: "A three-seater sofa, plus a reclining chair, do you think it is OK?"

"whatever."

"Listen to you."

Then there is the kitchen.

Regarding how to decorate the kitchen, Su Ran actually didn't understand, so he found Zhang Tu on the Internet and gave it to the decoration master, saying that he wanted this effect.

Su Ran did not expect that the decoration of the entire kitchen was even better than she expected.

Very tall!

"It's over. Our kitchen is so well-equipped. I think my future cooking skills may not be worthy of such a good kitchen." Su Ran sighed.

"I don't want to abandon you." Su Han threw a word coldly beside him.

He added silently: as long as you don't fry our kitchen.

Lu Shao on the side smiled.

"It doesn't matter." Lu Shao said looking at Su Ran.

He watched the recipe shared by Su Ran in the circle of friends some time ago. In order not to discourage Su Ran's enthusiasm, the last sentence, "I'm here, you don't need to do it", Lu Shao kept silent in his heart.