𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

❛❛ seonghwa stop! its not worth it ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"its nice to see you again park seonghwa" keonhee says, loud enough for the raven haired to pick up the sound.

"i cant say the same thing with you" seonghwa answers, his words heavy as his eyes constantly flutter between keonhee and jiyeol.

"oh come on, we're friends arent we?" the navy haired lets out a humorless laugh.

"you make me laugh keonhee, you really do" the raven haired stuffs his hands in his pockets, eyes trained on the pair in front "now, give jiyeol back and lets settle this"

the navy haired tilts his head to the side, turning it a bit to the girl "your wife?" he releases the starlight haired, leaning forward to her ear to whisper something.

keonhee turns to the general once again, jiyeol standing still in her spot "i see you didnt bring anyone with you. i didnt really expect you to pull through"

"well i did, so let her go" seonghwa takes a couple of steps forward, his eyes holding no fear as he locks them with the navy haired.

keonhee smirks "no can do general, i'll have to see your corpse lying on the ground first"

jiyeol looks back and forth the two men, her eyes landing on her husband lastly as she tries to plead with him through it.

"seonghwa stop! its not worth it" she screams "you'll get killed!"

the raven haired looks at her, trying to muster up a small reassuring smile "i'd like to see them try"

keonhee nods at two of his men, the two running towards the general as a battle cry leaves their lips.

seonghwa instantly draws his sword, spinning it around as he slices it through the air, piercing one of the two right in the stomach.

the other tries to stab him by the shoulder, the raven haired turning towards him just in time to take a side step, moving out of the way at he places a kick on his opponent's back.

the man topples to the floor, seonghwa finishing him off without breaking a sweat.

"is that all you got?" seonghwa shouts as he starts walking towards keonhee and jiyeol, feeling the adrenaline pumping as he licks his lips.

his usual trance was back, like a switch flicking at the back of his mind and all he could see were the blurred faces of his opponents.

the only thing he could see clearly at this point were both keonhee and jiyeol- the smug look on his face and the terrified one of his wife.

the navy haired shouts more, telling his men to keep on advancing as he suddenly pulls the girl by her silvery-white hair, jiyeol trashing about as she tries to break free.