2

7am
I woke up wrapped in Jaden's arms. So I quickly got out of his grip and went into my bathroom.
~I don't get it. We have been in the same school for 8 years. And our senior year he decided to ask me out. I don't understand. Why me. He has plenty of girls falling at his feet. That are way more beautiful,smart,fun,funny, and not shy~
*knock knock*
"Are you okay in there?" -J
"Uh yeah I'm fine just getting ready to brush my teeth and stuff" I said while fumbling to grab my tooth brush
"Okay" Jaden said walking back to my bed
It's been about a hour and Jaden has just talked to me and just wanted to get to know me I got to know him as well.

 That are way more beautiful,smart,fun,funny, and not shy~ *knock knock* "Are you okay in there?" -J "Uh yeah I'm fine just getting ready to brush my teeth and stuff" I said while fumbling to grab my tooth brush "Okay" Jaden said walking back to m...

Liked by JadenHossler and 14,526 others
_kels.marie_ Movie Night was a success!! 😌
Comments...
Olivia_babygirl12 ouuuuu I hope you had funnn!! 😉
JadenHossler It was fun! 😙
Anthony.Reeves Glad Y'all has fun 😆
JoshRichards_ mhmmm 😄
User2 Jaden commented!!!
User4 Are they together?!
User1 she's not pretty enough for Jaden!!

Reeves Glad Y'all has fun 😆JoshRichards_ mhmmm 😄User2 Jaden commented!!! User4 Are they together?!User1 she's not pretty enough for Jaden!!

Liked by _kels.marie_ and 186,298 others
JadenHossler Woke up somewhere different today ☺️ _kels.marie_
Comments...
_kels.marie_ 😂😚
JoshRichards_ comment was deleted by JadenHossler
User2 comment was deleted by JadenHossler
...
"Okay so we posted on Instagram for today. What else you wanna do?" I asked Jaden nervously
"Well I have to go home to babysit my younger cousins and I have to do some homework. But I loved hanging out with you. Can't wait to do it again" he said as he grabs his things
"Okay that's fine. Bye Jaden" I say as I pick out some clothes to change into after my shower
"Bye kels" he said as he closed my door
Kels?! KELS!!! He called me by my nickname only Olivia calls me. Well it is my name on instagram but still. No one ever calls me that!! I have to call Olivia.
*ringing*
No answer. Great!
Livy 🤩
What's up?
Me
I have things to tell you!!
Livy 🤩
Spill
Me
Okay so Jaden came home with me yesterday and we watched movies and watched the whole first season of Outer Banks and he spent the night with me and I woke up and we were cuddling so I got up really fast to go in my bathroom and I brushed my teeth then we talked a lot and we posted on Instagram then he left because he had to babysit and stuff. And he said he can't wait to hang out AGAIN. and then he called me KELS!!!!
Livy 🤩
OMG!!! Girl he stayed with you. Ongggg that's so cute. Just please don't get to attached. Because you know guys like him. They are hard to trust.
Me
Yeah I guess your right.
Livy 🤩
Okay I will see you at school on Monday.
Me
Ughh. Don't remind me of that place.
...
Monday morning
I didn't do anything Saturday night I just laid in bed all day and slept. Then went to church on Sunday with my grandma and family. 
I woke up at 8 am this morning!! I'm hella late. School starts at 7:30. Well that's when first period starts and it ends at 8:30. I got to hurry. I got up brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun and did fast mascara and put on ripped jeans and a hoodie. And my air force's and ran out the door. Omg I'm so dead!! My moms gonna kill me. I'm gonna get a tardy. Oh no!!!
At school
I ran into the school and to my locker and grabbed my bag and everything to put inside in it. And ran to my first period. It was 8:13 I ran into the class and the door slammed. Everyone looked up at me. And so did Jaden.
"Miss Nickerson! Your late!!" Mr. peters raised his voice at me
"I know my alarm didn't go off this morning" I said walking to my seat which was right next to Jaden's.
"Mhmm" he said as he sat back down.
I sat in my seat and got on my phone because that's what everyone else was doing and we had like 10 minutes left in class.
Jaden 😳
Hey how's it goin?
Me
It's goin ig
Jaden 😳
Yeah? How did you sleep?
Me
Okay ig
Jaden 😳
Awe. Did someone miss cuddling with me?
Me
Omg. Shut up 😂
Jaden 😳
Hey you wanna go to hoco with me?
Me
Shut up really?!!! YESS!!
Jaden 😳
Okay!! I'll pick you up on that Friday at 7 pm.
Me
Okay 🥺❤️
Omg I just got asked to hoco. Even tho he's sitting right next to me. I'm so excited. Hoco is in 2 months. Which gives me enough time to get some money for a dress well not really but you know what I mean.