Chapter 1 part 3 My sober day.

Start from the beginning

"Look at me! I say "I care" while you're dying of hunger and thirst, Look at me! I say "you're beautiful" while I give you poison to eat, Look at me! I say "I love you" while I'm teaching you to hate yourself" 

Deku's medicine wears off and walked out of the room, across the hall as he went inside a room where everyone comes to eat or hang out. he went bye to a nurse who was reading a book. "Hello," he said waving. The nurse looked at Deku, sighing, "Oh, Hello Deku, how are you today?" she asked. "I see dead animals miss," he said.  "oh, do you mean ones on the television?" the nurse asked. "No, I mean for real....just forget it," Deku said as he brushes it off. "very well Deku, go play with your friends," The nurse said, as she went back to her book. Deku took a cinnamon bun and puts it in his bag. (Mmm! I can see the cinnamon bun melting in my mouth) he thought with glee, he then walked over to a boy, who was wearing a hockey mask, rocking back and forth, he never saw him around here before. "hello, are you new here? I never saw you around here before" he asked. the masked guy replies "No...." 
"are you from downstairs?" asked Deku. "uh-huh, they think I'm better now," he said. "um what's your name?" Deku asked. 

"can you kill me? please?" he asked.
Deku made a gun with his fingers. 
"Sure, Bang! you're dead!" Deku said. 

"Thank you, I can't talk right now, I'm dead," he said.

Deku took his medicine and he enters the creepy world, the nurse was lying dead, and there was a shadow holding the masked guy. 

"They hide you because they love you! they harm you because they hate you! Oh, poor little boy! everyone feels ashamed of you!" 

The pills wear off, Deku walked to the other side of the room and saw Jirou walking away. he saw a cane, he looked around to if belongs to anyone, so he went ahead and takes. 
"don't touch my sword!" said a voice, Deku looked over at Denki. "I didn't know it was yours," Deku said apologetically.  "you should bow and speak clearly to me, I'm your king!" he said. 
Deku bowed "Oh, I bow to you sir," Deku said. "very well then my child, what is your purpose to your visited?" Denki asked. Deku smiled and folded his hands. "I want your walking cane please," said Deku pleading.  "what walking cane? do you mean my sword?" he asked. Deku nodded, "yes, your highness, you're sword," he said. Denki was thinking. "hmmm.....well what would you do in exchange?" he asked. Deku smiled and tilts his head. "oh, anything you need, your Highness" said Deku. 

"Bring me a castle and horse! and then you can have my sword" he said.
and he went back to eating, Deku had to figure out what to do in order to get the "sword" where is he going to find a castle or a horse in an Asylum?! He could just draw one. 
he opens his bag and pulled out a piece of paper and a green crayon and starts drawing a picture of a castle and a horse. (oh, I'll draw something for the king) Deku thought and gives it to the Denki, he really likes it. "oh! that's beautiful, this is what I dreamt of! you can take my sword, It's yours!" he said. Deku takes the walking cane and puts it in his bag, he takes the blue sash and wrapped it around. (Oh! that's a pretty cane) he thought, then he takes the hook and attached it with the cane and the sash. (Now I can reach high! I'll call it, my Grab O Matic 2000!)
he thought. and puts it back in his bag. Deku took his pills again, the walls, and floors were splash with blood, they're creepy kids out in the window, some flesh and guts on the table and a bloody texted that says. They are Dead. But next to the Denki was another shadow figure, Denki has black hollow eyes and a hollow mouth. 

"The holy man took all your clothes off. Oh, how pretty all these roses are, right? Your Mommy didn't believe you?" 

Deku's Medicine wore off and again, everything went back to normal. he walked away, then he saw Jirou sitting down, he walked over to her. "Hi Jirou, how are you?" he said. "aren't you afraid of me?" she asked.  Deku tilts his head, "no, why should I?" he asked. "because I can do magic tricks, and make you very sleepy" she explains. Deku is amazed by this, he loves magic and magic tricks. "Wow! a Magic trick? that's so cool, can you show me? please?" he asked beggingly. "Show you? but it's very scary, it's better then you do it" she explains. Deku looks down at the floor depressively, "I can't, I'm not a magician" he said signing deeply. Jirou felt bad for him, "I can give you the magical stuff" she said. Deku smiled back. "Really? Yay!" he said. "yes the magical stuff will make anyone fall asleep," she said. Deku is very intoxicated, "Oh! that incredible, Powerful, Amazing, and Grand!" he said happily. "here, as a gift, just take it.....slowly" Jirou said, She gave the green hair boy a blue and pink pill, Deku put it his bag. "Thank you, so um how does it work?" He asked. Jirou doesn't know for herself. "Oh, uhh...I have no idea" said Jirou as she got off the couch and walked away. as Deku he puts the magical stuff on the cinnamon bun and put it back in his bag (Oh! This is a Magical Cake, a very, very sleepy cake) He thought and he giggles underneath his breath. 

Deku walked out of the room and walked out of the hallway and he see the security guard sitting on the chair reading his news paper, Deku takes the sleeping cake out of the bag and tries to give it to the security guard. "Excuse me sir, I don't want any trouble, so I brought you this cake" he said, but the Security Guard looks at Deku up and down, "Hmph, I'am not interested in taking anything the comes from you" he scolded. "just take it sir please, it'll make your life a bit sweeter" he begged. "I don't care if it's makes my life sweeter, just leave well ya?" he said being annoyed. Deku crossed his arms. "So you don't want it?" he asked. "No! now go away!" yelled the security guard. Deku isn't giving up that easy so  he has to find away to get the key without getting caught. Deku walked in the hallway and walked over to the room, he heard two nurses talking. "I told Rio about the latest delivery, but he hasn't looked at it yet" said the old lady nurse.  "well, he'll catch up soon....um, hey Rochelle can you do me a favor?" asked the nurse. 
"sure anything to bring coffee to the guard" said Nurse Rochelle. "well, I can't do it because I have to watch the children" she scoffs. "I have better things to do, i'm sorry" said Nurse Rochelle as she walks away and the other nurse went back reading her book. Deku sneaks in and takes the mug but it was hot he scolded his fingers. (ouch! sorry fingers, this is hot coffee) he thought, Deku carried the mug as he walked out the room, walked out the hallway and over to the security guard. "here's your hot hot hot coffee!" he said as he through the hot coffee mug and the hot liquid splash on him, the security guard stood up and he looks angry. "Look what you did, you insane orphan bastard! you did that on purpose! Now I have to go change! Gah! it's burning like hell!! Don't go anywhere you little shit!  He storms off, Deku smirked, he takes the grab-o-matic 30000 out of his bag and use it too get the key. (yes i got it) he thought, Deku walked over the doctor's office door and unlocked it, finally he's in. 

As he walked in he saw another key, he took it off the hook and place it in his bag. (it's good to carry an extra key around) he thought. he walked over to bored and he found a piece of paper that says.  

Dr.Markus: 

turn off the alarm from  the security system panel 
in reception. The yellow door will remain open 2 minuets until the alarm in reactivates
.

Alarm code: 
Janurary 4 =

march 17=

Deku takes the paper and put it in his bag, (oh, a code, this looks very important, finally) he thought. before he walked out. but Bakugo appears, Deku was suprise. "Bakugo...?" asked Deku, "a forgotten boy with no family and no cat will die when the moon arrives" he said. Deku was confuse, "what do you mean" before he say anything, Bakugo shuts the door leaving Deku locked in, he pulled the door knob. (arrgghh!! Bakugo, what the hell?! come on open up!, I can't scream, if i did. I might be in a trouble) he thought. Deku takes his pills and enters the blood world a hand open the vents, Deku crotch down and goes inside the vents. 

(oh, the vents, this looks like my way out, I wonder if Bakugo knew about this) he thought as he crawls, suddenly a rat fell down and landed on it's back. (oh, poor thing I should give it a helmet) Deku thought while he was still crawling. (just keep going and going) he thought again, but since it's so dark. Deku starts to fall. (AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!) he screamed in his thoughts.

[to be continue]