Chapter 1 part 3 My sober day.

Deku was frustrated, he sat on his bed arms crossed and pouting. (argh! I don't have time for this!) he thought with anger, then Dr. Markus came inside went in front of Deku, Deku puts his arms down and looked up at the doctor, Dr.Markus wasn't happy with him, his arms were crossed, and glaring at the green-haired boy. "Deku? did you break out of your room?!, that's not very nice" he said. Deku couldn't tell him nor anyone why he breakout, or that he stole the pills, or that he's trying to escape and find his kitty Todoroki, so he had made up an excuse.  "Please sir, I'm hungry! I hadn't eaten anything in days" Deku said looking starving. Dr.Markus wasn't a fool, he didn't believe him just like the nurse did. "I will not hear anymore of your excuses mister!" he said looking annoyed. Deku started pleading. "Sir Doctor! please, just let me go and eat something!" he said as he begged. Dr.Makus sighed. "Deku, you know you have to learn to listen to the ones in charge" he suggested. Deku held his head up and he agrees. "yes sir, I've learned my lesson" he said as he smiled softly. Dr.Markus groans. "just don't it happen okay Deku? just go and eat and go back to bed" he said, then he left the room. Deku walked out of the room, walked in the hallway, and went to the staircase, he walked down and went inside the main lobby that was all fences up, Deku walked passed it, he walked in the room where he saw a security guard who was reading a book. Deku walked over to him. "Sir? can I please have that key?" he asked. The guard scoffs. "yeah, I'll give you the key, if you give me a kiss" he said sarcastically. Deku was gross-out. "ugh, you bastard! how about you kissed your own ass?!" Deku asked in disgust, as he walked inside of another hallway. There 2 open doors, and one door that was fenced, Deku saw a girl who was wearing a blue-green dress, and she was shivering. 
he walked over to her. "hello there, um are you okay?" he asked. The girl looked at him. "what does that suppose to mean?" she asked. "Oh, I just wanted to make sure if you're feeling okay," he said as he smiled. The girl looked away with a frightening look on her face. "I don't want to tell you! the doctor will cut your head open if you don't leave, He likes to eat brains. He already took mine, he ate all of my thoughts!" she said as complaints. Deku got scared, "what? h-he ate your brain?!" He asked feeling scared. The girl looked at him, "He will eat yours, I saw you inside of the doctor's office, you were dead!" she whined. Deku doesn't want his thoughts to be eating, so he knew, he had to get out of there, find his cat and get back home to be with Aunt Yui. "Oh my gosh! That sounds horrible! well I have to go, I hope you get new thoughts, goodbye" he said as he waved. Deku took his pills again with a flash, everything was splashed with blood, there was a teddy bear that was cut from back with blood as it slowly begins to crawl, and there was one of those shadow creatures, it was standing where the girl was standing. 

"I will laugh at you, I will lie to you, I will hide inside you........inside the shadows" 

Deku went off of his pills and everything went back to normal. he walked into another room where he sees a girl taking a nap, and he saw a Kirsishma putting paper on the T.V, Deku walked over and tries to take a piece of paper but Kirsishma stopped him. "don't touch that! you'll die of you do. waves! they didn't work!" he said. Deku doesn't understand what he meant. "huh? what do you even mean?" he asked. Kirsishma looked at him like he was a dummy. "The papers should be working just like they told me," he said. Deku was confused. "but, what is it that paper do?" he asked. "I need the paper to show me what's on T.V" he explains, Deku was being curious. "I see, but how come it's not working?" he asked. "The waves must be powerful, change the channel please," said Kirsishma. Deku went over to the TV and changes the channel, he stopped at a channel with static. Deku stepped away, as Kirsishma put the paper on the T.V. smiled with surprise. "It worked! It worked! it's a miracle! Thank you! Papervision positive" he said, Deku smiled.  "that's great! can I see please?" he asked. Kirsishma huffed "No! this is mine! if you want you can take the ones that didn't work" he said. But Deku remembers he said if touches the ones that didn't work, he'll die, so he was scared. "Thank you........you told me that would kill me!" he said with panic. "What? I'd never said that! you're a liar! I'm busy! Papervision revision in action" He said. Deku takes a piece of paper and puts it in his bag (Now, I can write or draw whenever I'm bored) he thought. he went over to a robe and takes a blue sash (This blue sash is mine now) he thought. Deku take his medicine again, and everything was splashed with blood, Kirsishma's head exploded, the girl who is now a skeleton with the shadow creature petting her, there was a bloody text that says Hide your pain. and there was a Shadow on top of the T.V.