It was strange how every time she looked around her room there was something that reminded her of Draco. For example the little chain necklace that he gifted to her after Christmas break. Fortuna was in the common room, studying for an upcoming test, when Draco sat opposite her. She was so focused on her notes, that did not even realise he was there. As Draco lets a sigh escape his mouth, she slightly jumps out of fear. He smiled and handed her a small green box, with a silver bow on top. As she opened it, a beautiful pendant, with two stones appears. An Opal and a Moonstone. She knew too well what those two stones meant. They were Draco's and Fortuna's birthstones. Since that day she has worn the necklace every day, only taking it off if it has been necessary.

And there was a moving picture of the two of them. Her father and his father were really good friends when Draco and Fortuna were younger. The two of them hugged out in each other's houses a lot. She had this picture of them on their 6th birthday, before everything went wrong. They were smiling, their eyes shining from happiness. Draco had even a dimple on his left cheek. They were holding each other, and staring at one another with big smiles plastered on their faces, until they turned towards the camera and burst into a laugh. It was such a pleasant moment for Fortuna. They knew each other for so long, since they were kids. And in a way she always felt a connection to him. But the real question is, do they actually know each other? Keeping secrets and telling lies, on both sides. Surely, they weren't the most sincere to one another, but their feelings were. Fortuna wasn't able to despite him, no matter how hard she tried. She liked him too much. Maybe even more than like.

  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Fortuna was lost in her thoughts, remembering the story of each object in her bedroom and how it all connected to Draco. It was so strange how such a huge part of her life was connected to him, and now, she was feeling guilty. She did not even apologise for her outburst to him. Fortuna hears a tap on her window. It was an owl. It carried a letter that had a neat cursive calligraphy on it. Draco's one. She did not have time to open it because her mother calls her.

"Fortuna come to the living room, now."

Walking each step in a hurry, Fortuna opens the door to her living room. There were not only her parents but also Draco's parents. Which was a surprise to say the least.

"Fortuna, darling, here you are." Her father said "C'mon take a seat."

As she took a seat, Fortuna glazed towards her mother, which nodded at her slightly.

"So, Fortuna as I said we needed to discuss a few things" her father said, while looking at Lucius. "We are aware that you and Draco are in a relationship. Obviously, it was a shock at first, but also not a total surprise. After a lot of thinking, Lucius and me came up to an agreement."

Lucius began speaking "Fortuna. I know you might be confused on why we summon you here, since also there have been some difficulties between your father and me. That, however, does not include you and Draco. We are rearranging a combined marriage, after the war you and Draco are going to get married."

Fortuna did not know if she should have felt happy or shocked about what Lucius just said. Yes, absolutely, she wanted to get married to Draco but not so soon. They were still young and had much time ahead of them. But most of all, he said 'after the war', implying that the rumours were true.

Her father began to speak again "Now. I'm sure you're aware that Draco is a death eater. He must have said something to you. Therefore Forty, I'm asking you to join us. Be on Draco's side, help him and be with him. Do it for us, your family, and most of all for the person you love."