»𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭«

Recent footage has resurfaced of local girl dubbed by many as 'The Striker' in a turn of events which has found this character wanted for crimes against superhumanity, amongst many other federal offences.
CCTV and dash-cam footage of this widely-speculated teenager has gone viral over the past few weeks, with more eye witnesses stepping forward and sickeningly violent compilation videos racking up millions of views on a multitude of social media platforms.

Authorities suspect this social media sensation to be none other than one 'Rowan Avery Fields', a now fourteen year old female who was allegedly killed in late November of 2014 after the destruction of 106 Beckhill Lane was announced as a cold case, almost seven years ago.
These compilations include graphic scenes of torture and homicide and should immediately be flagged if seen.

This began when the first compilation video titled 'The Striker Returns' appeared on YouTube and quickly went viral.
The video began with what can only be described as a blood curdling scream, followed by the young teenager walking out on the street, covered in blood, and only got more graphic from then on.

Rowan Fields, on screen now, has been seen with these men - William Butcher, Marvin Milk, Hugh Campbell and this man, who has a number of aliases currently waiting to be debunked.

She is considered extremely dangerous and should be avoided at all costs.

____________________

Greetings, supes, fellow supe-exposing-vigilantes and everyone in between! This is the third instalment of my The Boys series - How I Learned To Die being the first and Used To The Darkness being the second.

I'd like to start by stating this is not a pretty book. There's more gore, violence, probably some sex as well - this is The Boys, after all. Heavy subjects are also included, mental illness is something a lot of people struggle with, myself included, so, here, it's handled and taken seriously. Mother Charlotte has spoken, don't fuck with mental health, kids!

Trigger warnings and all that being said, please enjoy

and get ready for The Return Of The Striker...