Chapter 7

Laceys POV-

After getting Pluto something to eat we head to an open space in the woods.

I turn around after arriving in the woods and look Sebastian right in the face. "Now are you going to tell me why your here or not?" Sebastian nodded.

"I came here to tell you that your time is coming and you won't know when its gonna happen until then." I looked at him confused.

"What is that suppose to mean?"
I asked."Like I said I came here to tell you I only know a little about it. When its that time you need to choose to come back and defend the world for the good or turn around and never come back." And that was the last thing he said before disappearing. I screamed after him, "WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!" I didn't get an answer back so I guess he went back to his world. Then I looked over at Pluto and I could see he was about to leave.

I walked over to Pluto before he left.I hugged him and kissed his forehead. "Hey Pluto?"I asked after we finished hugging and he looked at me."Can you give this to the undertaker for me please." I hand him a yellowish paper with that consists of a letter and a present inside.He nodded and I mouthed 'Thank you'.Then he was gone.

I decided to head back to the boat after I bought a few things.

When I arrived at the boat I could hear Sanji in the kitchen yelling at Luffy as always. I wanted to see if Zoro was here so I went to the crows nest.

I went up to the crows nest to see him resting as always. I walked over to him and shook his arm a little bit to try to wake him up. That didn't work so I decided to tickle him and to see if that works.

I tickled him until he woke up. He looked at me with an angry look."What you didn't wake up so I had to do what I had to do." I giggled.

He just looked like he was done with me. He looked at me and asked "Since you woke me up was there anything you needed." I looked at him and nodded.

"You looked at me and it looked liked you wanted to talk about what happened earlier." He looked at me for a minute and then nodded.

I told him everything. And he looked shocked."You knew this guy?" I shook my head no."Not personally but I saw him before but I didn't believe he would actually know me." I was really surprised.

"Hey Lacey?" I looked at him and hummed."What did he mean when you had to choose." I shook my head, "I don't really know to be honest." I was a little afraid.

Zoro Pov

I looked at Lacey and to see she looks a bit scared so I put my hand on her back and started to rub to make her calm down and to let her know she's safe. "Hey there is nothing to be afraid of alright and if something bad happened I will find and or help you out of any situation. So there is nothing to be afraid of." Lacey looked shocked and less afraid of the future. She looks so sweet and was fun to talk too.

"Hey Zoro?" Lacey asks looking at the sky. "Hmmm." I hummed."Do you want to go get something to eat with me?" I looked at her shocked. "Um...Sure." I hesitated. She smiled and stood up. She stood there waiting for me to stand up too.

I smiled and stood up too. Before we left the ship she grabbed my hand and she pulled me a little bit. I can't see her face but I'm happy she isn't seeing my blushed one.

Lacey's POV

I dont know why I grabbed his hand. Why isn't he letting go or telling me to let go? I dont know but im happy he can't see mine.

We make it to this little restaurant and we sit down and start to order our food and drink. "Can I get two beers and can I get the biggest meal pack you have please?" I asked and the waiter smiled and nodded.

After the waiter brought us our drinks Zoro looked at me and said "You do know we are not gonna finish this right?" I nodded "I thought I could bring some back for later for us to eat." He looked at me and nodded.

After we got done eating we packed up our food and headed back to the ship.

While we were walking back this small groups of thieves surrounded us. Zoro got out his swords and took them all down except one. And the one grabbed me from behind and put a knife to my throat.

"Give me all your money or she dies." I looked at Zoro and mouthed 'no'. He looked at me and shook his head. I looked at him and mouthed ' no I got this'. I mouthed smiling and he nodded and he put his swords away.

"You know that's not gonna happen right?" I said." Well then your gonna die!" But before he could I stepped on his foot hard and elbowed him in the face. The thief fell and with a plop.

I grabbed his hand and said let's go. We hurried back to the boat before anymore could come.

We arrived at the boat and we walked to the kitchen. "Hey Sanji do have any where I can hide this food?" Sanji heard me and nodded before he turned around. When he turned around he had shocked face and I was confused until I looked down to see what he was staring at.

I blushed because I forgot that me and Zoro was holding hands. Zoro looked down to and blushed a little too and we hurried up and let go. Zoro was awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Anyways so do you have anywhere?" Sanji looked at me and showed me the way to the secret spot to hide it. "So are you guys dating?" I stopped instantly and blushed. "N..no.." "Then do you like him?" I looked at him suprised and said...

Authors note:
Hey guys sorry it took so long for me to update.School sucks and has been keeping me busy and you can hate me for not updating I understand.But not to worry I will update as soon as I can. I will try to update when I think of something.I will also put in songs for you guys to enjoy while reading.And if there is a song you want me to put in here I will!!!! Have fun reading.