"Oh, how so?"

"Just general problems. Too much work to do, I guess."

"Ah, I see."

The tension was so thick that you could have been able to cut it with a knife. Fortuna wonders her eyes once again around the classroom and sees that Harry is staring at her. As their eyes meet, he puts his full attention back to Ron again. She felt something was going on.  As much Neville was a lovely person, he never had a full conversation with Fortuna before. For a matter of fact, they never spoke that much either. Maybe she was over reading this, but she couldn't help it.

"Good morning class. Open your books to page 394. I want you to write two times everything about non-verbal spells, from their usage to its side effects. Get to work." Professor Snape said in his usual monotone voice.

Fortuna opened her book to the required page. She was reading the first paragraph, when her family ring began shining of a purple light. She got lost in her thoughts so deeply,staring at her ring, that she didn't realise Neville was calling her.

"Fortuna are you coming?" Neville asks.

"W-what? Where?"

"Well the lesson just ended."

"Ah... Thanks Neville. You g-go, I need to go somewhere."

"Ok then, have a good rest of the day Fortuna." Neville said with a genuine smile, "See you later."

"Yeah, see ya." Fortuna replied in a low tone.

She begins gathering up her books, before leaving she gives a quick glaze around. If it wasn't for Neville, no one would call her up, no her friends, not even Draco...

As Fortuna began to leave the classroom, she heard distinctive voices coming from not far away from where she was.

"So then, what did she say?" Someone asked.

"N-nothing she just said she wasn't feeling great that's all." Another voice replied.

"That's all? That's all Neville? We agreed you would sit next to her and try to get as much information as possible!"Someone whispered.

"Harry, she wasn't in the right state of mind. She seemed off-"

"I don't care Neville! She is the enemy here. She is a death eater."

Obviously, it was Harry conspiring against Fortuna, once again. What Fortuna did not like though, was how Neville just seated next to her only because Harry implied that to him. Why was she surprised? Lately, everyone seems to hate her anyway.
She walks the opposite direction from them, and unlucky for her, she meets Draco and Pansy walking.

"So Dracky-poo, when are you breaking up with you know who?" Pansy said.

"Pansy we have already talked about this-" Draco was cut off by Pansy.

"Draco I do not care! It's supposed to be only a beat, one night thing, but you're taking too much time. I want you all for me"

Irony of the sort, today for Fortuna was not a good day. Her ears cringe at the sound of Pansy's voice. She couldn't have gone back, otherwise she would have met Harry and Neville and she did not feel like having a whole argument with him now. She decides to hide herself between some year seven Ravenclaws, hoping that Draco or Pansy won't see her. And indeed, the two of them didn't even realise she was there, too busy with their conversation.

As Fortuna ran away from that situation, she didn't hear Draco arguing with Pansy.

"For the last time Parkinson, I'm in love with Fortuna, not with you. Period." Draco said irritated "It wasn't a bet at all you fool. I had to use that excuse with my father. You know the relationship between my father and Fortuna's father is not great." Draco said, knowing that what he just said was only a small part of the truth.