"Zendaya, si Harry nga ay may girlfriend na ulit, isang linggo pagkatapos kong makipaghiwalay sa kanya," dahilan niya sa akin. "At least, I only entertained a suitor."

Bitterness was dripping on every word she spoke out.

"And besides, I could tell that Miggy is a better guy than him," she confidently said. "He courted me before as well, but I turned him down because of Harry. Nang malaman niyang break na kami ni Harry ay sumubok siya ulit sa akin. I think it's only right to give him a chance this time. Nagkamali ako noon sa pagpili."

Pakiramdam ko ay sumasakit ang ulo ko sa mga problema niya pagdating sa pakikipagrelasyon. I already accepted that I was a part of her emotional support council as her best friend, but sometimes I felt like I just wanted to resign and take that responsibility off me and just be her best friend. However, it's like a bundle. If I want to be her best friend, I have to stick up with it.

"Jerlyn, hindi pa rin magandang papalit-palit ka." I still tried to make sense to her.

"Zendaya, do you know Taylor Swift?" She suddenly turned to face me with her arms crossed over her chest.

I silently nodded my head. Who doesn't know her?

"Taylor Swift, the greatest singer-songwriter of all time; the artist of the decade! She often got hurt and lost, too, while trying to find the man who will treat and love her the way she deserves," she cited an example. "Now, she's living the best life with Joe Alwyn, a.k.a. her longest boyfriend or maybe, her last boyfriend."

Napataas ako ng kilay sa kanya.

"Someday, I'll find my own Joe Alwyn, too!" she stated with determination. "Hay nako! Let's not talk about my relationship anymore," she frustratedly tried to divert our topic. "Let's talk about your fangirl life instead!"

Kaya naman agad nagtungo roon ang aming usapan nang makarating kami sa aming paboritong kainan tuwing nagkikita sa mall na 'to. Habang hinihintay ang aming pagkain ay nagsimula ako sa pagkukuwento sa kanya.

"Bukas ay pupunta kami sa Skydome para simulan ang pag-aayos ng event sa Linggo," kuwento ko. "Kasama namin si mommy at pati na rin ang staffs ng New Classic."

Naayos na naming lahat nila Dawn ang mga kailangan para sa program. Naibalot na rin namin ang ibang freebies, pero mayroon pang mga natitira. We will pack the rest tomorrow, after we visit the venue. Ang sabi naman ni mommy ay puwedeng hindi kami magtagal doon dahil madaming staff ang tutulong sa pag-aayos.

Unfortunately, Mr. Joel told us that the band couldn't make it to the fan gathering. They had a photoshoot and an interview with an international entertainment channel scheduled that day. Their schedule was packed. They didn't have time to attend.

Nakakapanghinayang pero gaya nga ng sabi ko, ayos lang din namang hindi sila makapunta. I just really wanted them to rest after those schedules.

We already posted the registration link last Saturday. It got filled up within a day. I expected that it would last days before those five hundred slots were taken. Kailangan mo pa kasing magbayad muna ng registration fee, na nasa halagang dalawang daan, bago ka makapagregister. But it went out faster than expected.

That was when I realized that New Classic's popularity and fandom were really prospering. I felt proud and pressured at the same time. Proud because New Classic was getting the attention they deserved, and pressured because as the fandom was growing bigger, my responsibility as the President of the fanclub was also getting more challenging.

"I never thought that you'd be this dedicated to a band," Jerlyn commented. "Nagulat nga ako nung sinabi mo sa aking President ka ng fanclub nila. I mean, do you have that much time?"