Chapter 10- Awkward Wakenings

"Awww! Look how cute they are!"

"Do you see the way he's got his arm around her? He sooo fancies her!"

"Maybe we shouldn't have left them out here all alone."

"We should so take a picture. I mean, come on! This is blackmail material."

"Look! He's smiling creepily in his sleep. Does anybody else find this creepy and stalkerish?"

"Ooh, I wonder if they're naked under that blanket-OW!"

I shifted, feeling something warm wrapped around my waist and making me slightly lift up and down in a rhythm. I frowned, this breathing thing making me become uncomfortable. I squirmed, trying to become more comfortable, but whatever was cuddling me was too hot.

'Aww! She's trying to make herself more comfortable. I'm not surprised though. He is holding her quite tightly..."

I heard a whacking sound. "Shut it, Louis. You're waking the pair of them up."

"I think you don't need to worry about waking me up," an groggily Irish accent rang out. I felt the breathing thing moving underneath me. "It's Sophie you've got to be careful about."

I heard someone huff in annoyance. "I wanted to take a picture! I could've used in revenge for the future. It's not fair!" I knew that was Louis, whining like a three year old. How can he be the eldest in the name if he acts the most immature?

"Louis, can you stop whining? You're acting like a freaking toddler." I mumbled as I buried my face into something hard and warm. I heard an sharp intake of breath and I glanced up to see Niall was the one holding me around my waist. His cheeks were slightly pink and I turned my head to see the rest of the One Direction boys were standing in front of me, leaning awkwardly over Niall and I.

"Urh, how long have you been staring at us?" I asked them, eyebrow raised.

Louis smirked. "Long enough." Liam said with a small, soft smile.

I groaned, Niall releasing his arm from around my waist as I stood up from the comfy couch. I stretched my arms and legs and I saw Harry and Louis sniggering.

I frowned at the amused pair. "What?"

"I see you have a bit of bed hair going on. Is it a new craze?" Louis said in a teasing tone. I rolled my eyes at him and made my way over to my suitcase, but stop short when I saw it hanging open. My clothes were all ruffled more than usual and I could tell someone had rummaged through it.

I turned to face the boys. "Who looked through my stuff?"

Louis and Harry pointed at each like little children. I crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm guessing that you both are at fault here. So, as punishment, you're both gonna put everything back in properly."

They both whined like toddlers, but with Liam's help they started to pack all of my things properly. While they were putting everything back neatly, I took some of my clothes and spun to face Liam.

"Can I shower or..." I trailed off, feeling awkward all of the sudden.

He nodded. "Yeah. Can one of you lads show her to a bathroom?"

Everybody seem to look to Niall, who was still sitting on the couch, the blanket wrapped around him. He looked confused on why all of the guys were staring at him, like he wasn't paying attention before and only just tuned into the conversation.

"Can you show Sophie the bathroom?" Liam inquired.

He nodded and jumped up from the couch. "Sure. This way." He started to walk down the narrow hallway where the rooms were and at the end was another door, which I recognised as the bathroom. He turned the light on and stepped back so I could enter the room.