ⓐ ⓡⓐⓒⓔ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓜⓨ ⓟⓛⓐⓒⓔ

Start from the beginning

I'm an idiot.''

She came to an abrupt stop, releasing her large pair of feathery white wings, with one step back and one big push, she went barelling to the skies.

''How the fuck did I forget I had wings.''

--

After the worst physical test she had taken, she had been exercising for who the hell knows how long now, every muscle in her body was screaming at her to stop, her wings ached from the constant movement. But she pushed through it. In order to accomplish her dream, she had to do this. She had to.

And before she knew it..

They began to move up a rather tall and large mountain, subtly entering a foresty domain.

Principal Nezu slowed to a stop and carefully stepped off the bike. He removed his goggles and put his hands up as a visor to attempt and see how far behind the girl was. However, with the night sky he could hardly see a thing.
He started the timer of ten minutes, waiting patiently.
.
Five minutes had past, and he began to worry,
He hoped that Aizawa wouldn't follow through and at least give the kid a chance, she been through so much at crestview..
.
9:03

9:07

9:19

9:40

The mouse sighed.. disappointment overcame his features.

9:45

The mouse would glance around a bit more,
And for once. His eyes widened in disbelief.

there, in the sky
flew a gorgeous creature, sweat trickled down the sides of her face causing her the blonde strands of hair that frame her face stick to her clear skin.

That was going to give her acne for sure...

She held only her backpack and purse, gliding down roughly and landing infront of the mouse.

''Yes! you passed your tryouts with a few seconds to spare! Welcome to UA Miss Earthbound."

Eri collapsed after hearing that. Sulking quietly at her torn muscles.

''I'm happy to say that you'll be staying at the UA forest training arc. Here you will learn how to become an extreme hero, think of this as a warm up. Now then! Let's get you inside."

She groaned in response. Not bothering to look around

Nezu blew a small red whistle.

''Up Solider!''

''GAH!'' She stood abruptly, posture straight, and one hand covering her eyes acting as a visor.. to the literal starlight. every muscle on her body felt overworked and sore, she felt stiff.

The principal walked towards the girl, slowly cranking her sore wings open. He walked infront of her.

''Can you carry us to the camp?''

You see, She would've denied this immediately if it was anyone else. But this was her principal.

And... He also made grabby hands... Which sold her on the idea.

''Yes sir...''

She'd snatch the creature and run to jump off the cliff. Then dove straight first for the ground,

Moments before they hit the ground, she spread her wings and took to the sky, holding Nezu out as if he was a toddler, playing with his parents.
Earthbound closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the cool breeze.

''Yay''

He cheered.

She smiled weakly, the angelic being opened her eyes and released a giggle.

''Keep going straight, we should reach it soon.''

Eri nodded, closing her eyes to hum a small tune,

She reopened them to look around at the scenery, Tall trees filled the forest. Preventing anything below them from getting much sunlight.

Looking up she caught her eye onto the north star. It shined brightly. Eri began to think.

If a star is what everyone wants to be. ..Something that guides people to freedom, Something that people can talk to, share their feelings with and know that they'll be safe...something that is there for anyone and everyone... Then Who's going to be the earth?

Who's going to take the hard job... Feel the hatred.. The pain of others through what they do...

And be there until the very end?

Stars.. They don't last forever... Their far away and people cant see the reality of them.. Stars are beautiful but they hurt. They abandon you when you need them.. when the smallest cloud gets in the way.

But the earth... The earth is there for everything..

I will be the earth, in a universe of stars.

---

Before long they came across a campsite. She glided down, extra careful with Nezu.

He dusted his vest and waddled infront of her,

''Now, Let me show you to your cabin, I'll be leaving right after this so I can return to school. Don't worry about causing a ruckus, you and Ryu are the only other students here.''

Ryu. So that's his name.

They strolled up to a homey looking place with logged walls and a cozy porch.

''I hope you get settled in soon! Bye now!''

He'd say waving off.

''Oh, bye principal Nezu!''

Wait how will he get back?

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the short chapter! I had to end it here, but I promise im more motivated to write! I hope everyone one is doing good and that you all aren't too mad at me for posting late

<3

~Ciao