30

Haeun's pov:

Today we are going to meet Soobin and his family but this dress is too formal.

I sighed as we waited for them.

My parents came back yesterday and mom dragged me to shopping the moment she entered the house.

"There they are." My mom said.

I looked up just in time to see Soobin walking towards us looking like a model.

Haeun calm down.

We bowed at each other.

"How are you dear?" Soobin's mom asked me.
"I'm fine Mrs. Choi." I smiled at her in a very polite way.
"Aw... Call me mom okay?" She chuckled.
"Okay M-Mom." This is destroying my nervous cells..

"Aw... Don't be shy dear."
"Okay Mom." I shyly smiled at her.

"Lets order food shall we" My dad announced as the rest of the grownups nodded.

Soobin sit in front of me while My mom sit in front of Soobin's mom and my dad in front of his dad.

They started to talk about the company and all the business related things while asking me about my studies and my parents asking Soobin about his comeback and all these things.

The food came and all if us started eating without talking well not for me because Choi Soobin was kicking my leg!

"What do you want?" I mouthed him and he just shake his head but still kicking me so...

I accidently kicked harder.

"Ouch!!" He wined in pain. Now everyone was looking at him

"Oh I'm so sorry." I said while he glared at me.

Even his glare is adorable.

"Its okay."  He smiled while winking at me.

He did that in front of our parents!!!

"Kids we need to tell you guys something very important." My dad spoke up while both our parents just nodded. "We thought of changing the wedding date to this weekend!" My dad cheered while all of then cheered except me and Soobin.

What!?
This weekend?
Wait...
Today is friday then...

"We have already prepared everything. The place just needs a bride and a groom and its on Sunday." My dad said cutting my train of thoughts.

I'm marrying him on Sunday!?
____________________________________

That's all for today!!
Thank you so much for reading and also for your votes^^
Stay safe and healthy
Have a great day ahead<3
Byes^o^