She was a tall and brown girl from Tamil Nadu, South Indian state. So her style throughout the ceremonies speaks her culture big time which I loved about her. She mostly wore sarees, kurtas and salwar kameez for the ceremonies. She actually stood out from the rest with her style and attire. 

She was beautiful with long black hair, always wore her kajal and one thing I loved about her look is her round bindi of different size which she never forgets to wear.

She was mature, independent, and would come out as a strong personality. But what made me respect her is the fact that she stayed true to her culture yet kept an open mind. She wasn't afraid to show where she came from and was quite proud and confident in herself. She was one of the leading businesswomen out there who was going to start her own company soon. I was impressed by her and thought she was inspirational as she actually made it all on her own. It's never easy and I truly admired her for being that strong women and inspiring people being just herself.

I gave her a small smile and nodded my head looking at her.

"Even I had the same thought but then I rubbed it off thinking it's just me who is doing the overthinking." I said genuinely. She shook her head a little.

"Nope, you are not. They seem to be unhappy or something. I hope Al has thought about that part as well." She said. I nodded at her in agreement but didn't say anything.

When the ceremonies got over and once we were in our own little room getting drunk, we again got back to the topic. Well, not me but Renee and Tara. I just kept on taking sips of my wine considering the youngest in the house.

"Why do you people think that?" Ali asked with slight irritation.

"I just said what I felt," Tara said with a shrug.

"That's not true. They all are good. Maybe it was a little rush that's why..." Ali said again defending her almost in-laws.

"Maybe." Tara said with a shrug putting popcorn in her mouth.

"But just talk to Ahil about it once. Just to make sure." Renee said pouring wine for her.

"Renee, I did talk to them directly. I know you people care but they just strict people who want everything perfect and according to their beliefs. That's all. They aren't bad." Alizeh said explaining. "Trust me." She finished putting a smile on her face and took her beer bottle.

"Okay, as you say," Tara said with a shrug.

"Why is my little Zee so quiet?" Ali asked making me frown. I was actually sleepy and wanted to give these three privacy but they dragged me in as well.

"Please yaar, Ali. Don't call me that." I said feeling tired from all the rush. I took the last sip of the wine and put the glass aside done with everything for the day.

"And you stop calling me Ali," Ali shouted at me. I gave her lazy expressions.

"That name gets me every time you speak." Tara said letting out a laugh and making me happy.

"Don't you find it amazing?" I asked her with excitement and she nodded in agreement.

"Yup I do." She said taking a sip of beer, "In fact, I was thinking of calling her with the same name."

"Don't you dare!" Alizeh gave her horrified expressions making us laugh.

"So what about your honeymoon?" Renee asked winked at Ali.

"I was about to ask." Tara said.

"I don't know, let's see." Ali said dreamily. I rolled at her.