Turkish coffee with cardamom

There's no need to be intimidated by making Turkish coffee it's actually really easy .here are a few simple steps to follow. 

we're going to begin by placing the Turkish coffee right into our little Konica or survey which is a Turkish coffee pot .so for every cup you,want to serve you use a teaspoon of the Turkish coffee powder .we always add sugar well we're cooking the coffee not at the end and you can add between 1 and 3 teaspoons of sugar per serving. I'm,going to add one. then we add a cardamom pod for some extra flavour and all of the flavor comes from the seeds on the inside .if you crack open the cardamom pod it exposes its inner seeds .so we can discard the pod and just use the seeds.then I'm going to place the water right into the pot as well .you want to make sure everything is stirred before you put it onto the fire.I don't going to turn my fire on low to start t.he coffee cooks up really really quickly and you want to be able to catch it before it boils over. so as soon as the coffee starts to froth over the top we're gonna pull it right off and now what we're going to do is skim a little bit of that froth on the top and put it in the bottom of our Demi tosses .then we,go right back on the flame for a second,time .we're gonna let it boil up that we're gonna take it off and let it rest for a second .we do this for a total of three times .now we're gonna put our coffee back on the flame for the final time. 

and now we're ready to pour our coffee right into our cups .you very slowly pour in .this helps to have that froth rise to the top .and that's the way,that people like to drink it .