Chapter 15

"Okay let's start with Shinee... Show us the last photo you took."

He opened his phone went into his gallery he clicked and the last photo and it was Min, she was eating something it looked cute and we both laughed.

"I look ugly why couldn't you take one when I'm paying attention." She whined and pouted.

"It is what it is." He shrugged.

"Okay show us the last message you sent.. I mean both of you."

The last message I sent was to Min and Shinee was to Min too. It was odd but it was more like a friendly message.

"Oh, I forgot Xiao I need you to send me the last photo you took too after that I'll show you both mine... Since we are getting close I don't think this is an invasion of privacy we have to know each other further" she smiled and we both nodded. I was alleviated at the wrong time because the last photo I took was of Yibo and I totally forgot.

I went into my gallery and click on my last photo and I almost choked on air.

"Why is Yibo in your gallery and he looks like he was at your house and dressed in normal clothes... Would you like to clarify this?" Min said in an angry tone and Shinee looked upset. My mind was desolate, I knew this was going to happen.

"Come on Xiao what are you not telling us?". He said.

"Okay please don't get mad at me but he lives with me from two days now. I wanted to tell you guys but I was wondering what you would have said I'm sorry please forgive me..." I pleaded.

"How is this even possible, he hates everyone except you."

"Guys lets just not talk about this it's not a big deal can we please continue the game or if not I'm going to go off to my office," I said annoyed.

"Okay bosses pet," Min blurted.

"Min I'm not his pet he just wanted a place to stay so I offered him to stay with me because I live alone. He's staying until he finds somewhere else to stay," I explained and she sighed.

"Whatever you say."

" I thought you guys were different but you're all just the same. You both judge people too much I'm sorry I don't see his flaws like you guys do but that doesn't make it an exception for you to be mad at me." I explained and about to walk off but Min grabbed my hand.

"Xiao please don't get angry at me I'm just jealous because you two guys are getting so close...I'm afraid of what is going to happen, just as long as you promise me we'll always be together." She said and I didn't know that's how she felt.

"I didn't know you felt that way. I will never leave you and I love you so please don't ever think that again." I smiled and she got up and we hugged.

"Now lets finish eating because you don't want to be late for work." We all laughed in unison.

We finished eating and went back to what we were doing. When I entered my office I saw Mr. Feng in my office.

"Good afternoon how may I help you?" I bowed he quickly stood up and bowed. I walked over to my seat sit and he sat back down too.

"I just wanted you to ask Mr. Wang to please come to dinner with us... He keeps on refusing our offer and I think you're the only one who can talk to him and he'll listen."

"Wait... What? Am I not human like you are how am I different?" I asked annoyed.

"We've seen the way he talks to you like you are brothers not that you are but that's how he looks at you."

"Mr. Feng no disrespect but have you lost your mind?" I ask and shook my head why is everyone thinking I'm Yibo's most valued prize.

"Mr. Xiao, my mind is intact but you won't know if you try."

"Okay I will and also you owe me big time if he says yes."

"Thank you so much I'll take my leave now. Thank you for your time once more." Mr. Feng bowed and left.

I slouched down in my chair, I don't know why everybody thinks I'm Yibo's favorite it just pisses me off. First of all, I'm not and it's because I'm not judging him like others. I think.

Anyways I shrugged it off and went back to work the day flew by quickly and I still haven't finished working it was 10 pm and I'm guessing everybody had left by now. I was there massaging my shoulder due to the intense pain and my posture.

I ended up finishing at 11 pm and went to his office and luckily he was there. I went inside and handed him work.

"I was about to leave."

"Ah, sorry about that." I apologized.

"Hmm."

I bowed and walked out and locked the door behind me I packed my things and left when I got outside I went into my car but there was no gas it was empty I sighed to myself hitting the steering repeatedly.

I don't want to ask Yibo for a ride but I have no other choice the gas stations was a long walk from here and it's hard to find a cab at this hour. Speaking of Yibo here he comes and I walked over to where he was.

"What is it?"

"You see my car has a little issue and I was wondering i-".

"You need a ride."

"Yes."

"Okay." He said and I quickly went into the car before he changed his mind. The whole car drive was silent and I was suffocating because of it. We finally got home and to be honest I felt relieved.

We both went inside and removed our shoes then each of us took turns to shower. I cooked and called him downstairs. We sat around the table and I broke the silence as expected.

"I wanted to ask if you would come to dinner with us tomorrow?" He stopped eating and looked at me.