Chapter 11

(Mentions of rape sorta)

*Creaaaakk*

*Step, Step, Step, Step.....,,,*

"Hey there doll~ what are you doing that phone?" A strange but familiar voice bounced off of the dark walls. He snatched the girl's phone from her shaky hands. He looked at her hand help device in between his index finger and thumb chucking it across the room shattering in the process, earning an angry shriek coming from the girl.

"Aghh my phone!! You are gonna pay for that you fucking raisin!"

"Tsk tsk tsk... I don't think you have the upper hand here sweetheart." The raisin faced man smirked down at the tied up H/C haired girl.

"I'm surprised you got your hands to the front of your body. I could stretch you in many positions if I wanted to...but I won't do you better thank me." The said girl gulped nervously and thought about what he said as a deep red blush set ablaze to her cheeks.

"That's rape and-" He cut her off by squatting in her face and placing a hand on her mouth.

"Doll I'm a villain. Rules don't apply to me anymore. So I could strip you of your clothing and take you as I please in anyway and no one would hear. Your little friends can't save you now."

Y/N bit his hand causing him to flinch back and grunt in pain.

"Since you want to put your mouth on me..how about we change places instead." The girl's eye widened as he stood up in front of her taking off his belt and unbuttoning his pants. Before he reached into his pants to grab his genital, the girl kicked her legs open ripping the chains off kicking the man in the groin making him clutch his family of jewels scowling. Y/N then stood up and bender over to stomp on the chains wrapping around her hands. She stood straight up rubbing her wrist.

"Damn the hurt like a bitch..." She knew she wasn't physically stronger than the staple man but she was mentally. All she had to do was hold him off until her mom comes and finds out her location. She looked in front of her to see him gone. She turned around sending a fast kick crashing into the wall getting her foot stuck.

"Hmm you are fast I will give you that. But you know you are not stronger then me so why try?"

"If I don't try that will meals me weak and useless, and hero's are not useless! I try because I know that I should always keep my head up in any situation...even the trashiest ones like this one."

"Wow. Your speech would have moved me if I cared but sadly, I don't.

*BOOM*

"Well I do."

"Mom!" The young bunny almost jumps in joy seeing hear beloved mothers face. She was about to quickly sprint into her mothers arms until a rough arm slung her back into a hard chest and a head against her head.

"Move and doll gets it." She could smell his breath and it reeked of alcohol and burned wood.

"Having my daughter hostage is one thing. And trying to kill her is another. And you also try to rape her." Rumi walked closer to the man whose name is dabi (duh 😗). He tried to make use of his quirk but noticed it wasn't working and saw a faint glowing red in the distance behind Rumi.

"Y/N now!" The said girl jumped out of the mans arms and flipped backwards pounding the man in his face with her feet. Her mom then walks over to the fallen man and smashed her foot into his face leaving him looking more battered and beaten than usual.

"Touch my daughter again and maybe next time...I won't let you live." Rumi then places her daughter on her sprinting to the hidden vehicles with Aizawa. They placed the girl in the car in the backseat as they both got in the front.

"You have a lot of explaining to do when we get to UA."

"Yes sir."

"As do we young lady."

"Yes mom."